Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

Hey Phil, any info about 2017 Cadillac cts v sports in Texas ?

Im looking to get a chevy cruze, any info on these for the month of april? Live in Sacramento so willing to drive to bay area

1 Like

Thanks @ChevyPhil. Just posted some numbers in ā€œask the hackrs.ā€ Would love your thoughts on that.

Hey @ChevyPhil. Looking to get out of some negative equity on my current car (got suckered into a bad deal).

Living in Ohio, Have a Mazda3 manual hatch. Roughly 8K in neg equity. Would it be possible to lease a Volt for ~$400/month for 36 months to pay down the neg equity and end even at the end of the lease?

Thanks!

kjacobson: Look into a 2016.5 Mazda CX-5. The residuals are good through April (55% for a Manual Sport or 59% for an Auto). Dealers are getting the 2017s now, so you should be able to get the price down and drive off for less than $200. With your negative equity, that could put you at $400.

1 Like

@ChevyPhil Can you confirm the MF/Residual for the 2017 Equinox/Trax LT AWD. Im in NY and wondering if the numbers are the same as last month? What is the GM cash and lease conquest?
Looking to lease either an Equinox or Trax (1LT trim w/ AWD) for 24 months and 10K per year.

what about it? the rebates increased in $3,500 so prices are better. are you in C.A.?

what info did you need? pricing on vehicles like that will be up to the market. thatā€™s not a car theyā€™ll be in a hurry to give away.

yea, the incentives are the same except for the asian lease rebate. Cruzeā€™s have a high residual right now. Call or text me for a quote. Iā€™d be happy to help.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

it really depends on the pricing being provided by your local dealers. The sales price on Voltā€™s can vary a lot and if changes the monthly payment quite a bit. If you get me more info iā€™ll work up a quote for you and let you know.
Or get a quote from your local dealer and iā€™ll look over it for you.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

Sure, here you go.
Equinox LT AWD
Rebate MF Term Residual
3,100 0.00094 24 66
3,100 0.00094 27 64
3,100 0.00102 36 57
3,100 0.00102 39 55
3,100 0.00126 42 53
3,100 0.00126 48 50

Chevrolet Select Model Incremental CCR Program	1,500	
GM Competitive Lease Private Offer	1,500			
American Farm Bureau Member Special Offer	500
GM Lease Loyalty Private Offer	500

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

Stingray GS or Z06? Anything good here?

1 Like

Any mf, residual that are available.

at Chevy we lease economy cars and sell performance cars. GM doesnā€™t do many Corvette leases and doesnā€™t give incentives on them.

Can you please explain the 3100?

Is that automatically factored in before the below other rebate opportunities? I have a chevy equinox expiring soon plus an Asian competive lease. I can get additional 2k plus if I find a bonus tag another 1500 for total 6600?

for a V your local dealership will decide what the want to mark it up too. It wonā€™t be the standard rate unless it goes a while without selling.

For the equinox

Can you please explain the 3100?

Is that automatically factored in before the below other rebate opportunities? I have a chevy equinox expiring in 6 months plus an Asian competive lease. I can get additional l 2k plus if I find a bonus tag another 1500 for total 6600?

$3,100 is for everyone. the rebates under are if you qualify for them. Lease rebates cant be combined.
max is $3,100
plus $1,500 select model
plus $1,500 competitive Lease
and plus $500 if your a farmer.

keep in mind finding a AWD LT equinox is hard enough, having someone select it as a select model is even more rare because AWD vehicle tend to sell anyway.
I hope that helps.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

Ok thanks so I could potentially get another 3 k for total 6100.

1 Like

Hey Phil,

Iā€™m curious how the lease incentives work here in Colorado on the Volt (or bolt if i could ever get one)

How does the $7500 federal and $5000 play into consideration? It looks like is should be a pretty good deal, but none of my local dealers seem to take them into consideration when leasing?

As a side note, to get the best deal iā€™d be okay with traveling/having a car delivered. Can i purchase in another state, say California, and still receive the Colorado Tax rebates? Thank you for your insight.