Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

Thanks for sharing, but they sure don’t thy to make it easier for you guys.

We don’t have many farmers in silicon valley. I’ve never had anyone use it. But it seemed like a nice thing to have for a lot of dealerships. I’m always sad to see any rebate go away lol.

its easy to use, hence I used it to save $500

1 Like

if you saw how many people choose to put down a lot of money you’d faint lol. I give them the reasons why not and even advise against it. but just in a easy way it is their decision. I always say there is no wrong answer to down payment. It’s just about managing risk and budget.
up to this point none of my customers have totaled a leased vehicle (I hope they never do). Its not a common thing.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

Phil or Sales girl, when do Chevy’s incentives switch from May’s to June’s?

Volt Lease For June $216 plus tax!
Using limited saving certificates while supplies last!
Don’t miss out on this deal. these will run out soon.

MSRP: [$34,095]
Selling Price: [$31,095]

Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $2,250, Chevrolet Lease Cash $4,400, GM Competitive Lease Private Offer $500, Chevrolet Instant Value Certificates $1,500,
First payment waiver $223]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: 0.00069
Residual: [51%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (Plus tax): [$216}

Zip Code: [95136]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.25%]

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Thanks! How about the Bolt?

So how many instant value certificates does a dealership get and what is the discretion on using them? Seems like a way to get a decent fixed price deal early in the month (combine supplier pricing with value certificates).

2 Likes

Hello @ChevyPhil,

How much for Bolt Premier in bay area? I am interested in 12k miles lease, 0 down.

Thanks.

Good question. How are these used and applied?

I can apply to same discounts to any trim level. Please text/email/call me for a quote on a specific vehicle.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Traverse 2LT? Or premium?

Please text/email/call me for a quote on a specific vehicle.
Check my website CapitolChevySJ.com for the Stock number.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

So here is what changed, Chevy did away with “Bonus tag” this month. Now they have these certificates we can use on any car. But they are limited and go fast. So it makes them much harder to get. Because we now can use them on any purchase as well. So while shopping online your loosing out to customer in the dealership. So the new strategy has to be to get a quote the day your going to buy or day before at the earliest. because the next day, the price can be different. Please contact me directly for Quotes but their only good for that day or while supplies last.

“come into the dealership, we may be able to do better” just became true.
Managers are reluctant to agree to prices over the phone or email that use certs because they are limited. But if your at the dealership they’d rather use one to earn your business then let you leave.
Happy Hunting

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

I know GM/Chevy has an Educator Discount Program (which I assume is similar to supplier discount) but curious if they still have an educator incentive/rebate? For some reason I thought it was $500 in previous months. If so, is this available at every dealer or only certain dealerships offer this? Thanks in advance!

Is there the cheap Silverado lease deals this month?

So these certificates are worth 750 a piece max 2? That is less than the 1600 bonus tags no? But the positive is they can be used on anything. I guess they will reload mid month again. Still wish they would just offer deals without these stupid bonus tags and certificates. So annoying to play games

2 Likes

I’m curious about how this works too. I signed up and got the authorization number through the GM website. Going through their link to inventory, it looks like it gives about 3% off MSRP.

Chevy Phil, how would you recommend we approach dealers with this?

I am seeing Traverse LTs with the following 17% off pricing:

CURRENT OFFERS

Total MSRP Before Offers
$38,740
Cash Allowance1

• $4,824
    Expire Date :06/30/2017
    Factory Reduction Below MSRP2
  • $1,762
    Expire Date :06/30/2017
    Price After All Offers** *
    $32,154

Is that before incentives? How much are current incentives for this vehicle, Phil?

Am I able to apply some of the dealership coupons too?

Thanks so much!

You can do much better negotiating on your own. AFAIK, it’s essentially useless