Hi All, What do you this about this deal? 22 Stelvio ti MSRP $52.5k

$3500 due at signing,
$596 tax included on 36 months / 10K per year
MSRP $52,500ish 2022 Stelvio Ti

Here is the calculator link:

Thank you

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Something is wrong.
Who gives 12% off in this market? Are you trading in a car?

1 Like

Alfa dealers. Still living in 2019 when everyone is living in 2022

5 Likes

This is a bit hard to see when the guy with the Guilia was getting it at 8%. Because if so, this is a good deal, but then everyone here would be getting one.

This is why I’m smelling a trade in.

You are most probably right…

I did check the deals and 8% is looking around the max. If 12, is this car a loaner or something else?

There were ‘some’ over 10% deals but not for a Stelvio. Unless it was 24 m

No trades, dealer discounting it that much. I qualify for a $750 conquest incentive . Not a loaner car either !

1 Like

Then I guess you have your answer. Everyone so far thinks it is a fantastic discount. Since that is the only variable and you have confirmed the MF with edmunds, you are good to go.

3 Likes

Then wow, just wow.
Good deal man.

Do you have a 2nd car? One to drive while this one is in the shop? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks all. Will be signing tonight. Will post pics later

1 Like

Just FYI. Alfas doesn’t give you loaner when you have the car in the shop. But they will give you a rental…

wow! now if RV was better this would have been a solid number. How have been the RV for Alfa last few months, is there any central location to track RV monthly?

Stelvio is a beautiful fun car, and drives great.

1 Like

not true. i got a loaner from them in Los Angeles a few months ago. just need to call and make sure they have one reserved for your service appointment

2 Likes

It depends on the dealership. I’ve had stelvio lease before and the smaller dealers wouldn’t give loaner or rental . But larger dealers do give loaners

Lol. Thanks

Not sure about the history of RV, however the calculator here for super supporters will provide a link to regurarly updated Chrysler worksheet that includes the RVs and MFs

Makes sense since the loaners are also in the shop.

6 Likes

In the 2 years I owned my stelvio it never had issues, just regular maintenance and I got a Giulia loaner. That was in the $400/mo days. Still think these are a blast to drive and one of the more unique looking suvs on the road. It did crush the brakes way early but I guess that’s typical on these.

12% off is a great deal in this market. If you like it I would sign that deal asap

8 Likes

This is not my first stelvio and I 100% agree. Thank you

1 Like