Helpful data points for March BMW deals on M240 and 330

In the interest of helping prospective lessees secure deals this month, I figured I’d share a couple deals that I secured for friends and family the last couple of weeks. Hopefully this gives everyone some benchmarks for pricing on what to aim for and expect on these cars if you’re actively looking this month. Feel free to share your own experiences and I can add them here as well. I am not a broker so don’t ask.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: MY19 330i xdrive
MSRP: $52,000
Sales Price: $42,400
Monthly Payment: $468
Drive-Off Amount: $540
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00142
Residual: <61% (loaner)
Incentives: $1k conquest
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 10
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Calculator won’t match exactly

Note: Deal did not include any incentives outside of conquest. So $450/mo with $0 DAS should be very feasible this month on decently spec’d 330 if you have loyalty, use MSDs, or qualify for anything other than conquest. Unfortunately, these cars lack factory support so it’s hard to get anything super hackr worthy right now.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: MY19 M240i xdrive
MSRP: $60,500
Sales Price: $48,000
Monthly Payment: $525
Drive-Off Amount: $1,300
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00142
Residual: <53% (loaner)
Incentives: $3,750 lease credit
Region: Tri-state
Leasehackr Score: 10.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Calculator won’t match exactly but is very close

Note: Deal did not include any incentives, just lease cash. Residual on these things is garbage, so it’s hard to find a good deal, but the lease cash helps.

1 Like

You should list the sales price too.

Good call. Apparently that’s missing from our share deals template :laughing:

Solid deals. The M240i is worth it - such a fun car. Wish the interior would get a refresh though.

1 Like

Agree. I wouldn’t personally jump on either of these cars unless they were in the $200-300s, but this at least gives people a good benchmark on what to aim for. That M240xi is a speedster, though I really don’t like convertibles.

those look very nice! just for my reference, how did you get the calculator to give you the option for demo car mileage? maybe i’m going to the wrong link to get to the calculator.

That M240 payment is almost as low as what I got on my CEL back in 2016! And keep in mind the RV was WAY higher back then. Still the funnest (and fastest!) car I’ve ever owned. Truly one of the best models BMW’s ever made. Gives you near-M power with the comfort of a daily driver. Really didn’t want to give her back at the end of the lease. I miss you baby! :cry:

If you can find one of these as an aged 2019 deal, take it for sure!

1 Like

Make sure to select BMW as the make, and it should populate for you in the calculator

M340I is referred to as the modern E39 M5, it’s that good.

So true! 2020202

How are these cars being leased if they lack factory support? 3rd party lease?

2019 can still be leased through BMW FS.

Currently, MY19s can still be leased through BMWFS but the lack of rebates makes it difficult (impossible) to hack deals like what we saw in 2019 (ie $200-$300/mo).

I have a 228i coupe for daily/daycare duty, and love it so far. Averaging 27 MPG in the city with a fun 240HP RWD car is pretty cool. I am really looking forward to getting an M2 in the future, but the M235/40i is a almost as good.