Help with VW Atlas Lease Deal

Hello all. Was wanting to get your opinion on this lease deal for a VW Atlas V6 SE 4 motion with technology package. This does not include any incentives yet and I would qualify for military/partner totaling $1,000. I live in Virginia.

This is just the first quote from my most local dealer.
Lease Term: 39 months/12K miles
MSRP: $41,975
Sales Price: $36,475 ($5,500 savings/13.1% off MSRP)
MF: .000231
RV: 55%
Gov Fees: $92.75
Doc/Processing Fees: $899
Capitalized Taxes: $1,589
Acquisition Fee: $595
Cash At Signing: $575
Net Cap Cost: $39,634.56
Monthly Payment: $570 including taxes

Apologies if any details are missing. I wasn’t exactly sure how to find the MF and RV rates on the Edmonds forums to compare.

Greatly appreciate any insight!

Not sure if that MF is right, post on Edmunds and ask for your zip

Thank you, just posted there too.

You should be able to buy that car for less than that payment. We are actually purchasing one tomorrow SEL R-Line which has close to a $5k higher sticker than the SE, with $2,500 out of pocket and all of the incentives our payment is $568/month.

1 Like

With what terms? 72 months?

Correct.

To the OP @mikey_weathers , our local dealer is discounting Atlas SE’s $7300 right now which should get your payment quite a bit under the $570/month lease number if you buy pending your credit. We got $8k off our SEL, no dealer fees, free window tint etc. OTD with TTL was $40,484, before any down payment.

1 Like

Thanks for that info. I’m wondering what I should look at getting lower such as overall discount or MF…it seems a bit high but I haven’t gotten an answer yet from the Edmunds Forum regarding what it should be for my area

I got offered an atlas SE tech r line in PA at 7500 miles per year for 510 a month, zero down. MSRP was 45,800. I’m waiting to see how much less a SE tech is. I do get 500 off because of my company. I’m also upping miles to 10 or 12k.

1 Like

Picking up the same vehicle in an hour. Negative $1057 at signing. ($1k down negative equity in $2057 trade) for $407 per month tax included zip 18972. Salesman said they are taking a beating on the deal but who knows.

Tell them to work harder for you. The SE 4 motion 4 Tech is the best deal on the Atlas right now.

1 Like

Hello Mikey, My daughter just signed a lease (at a VW dealer) for 2019 Atlas V6 SE 4Motion with Tech package. ( I acted as her “adviser” since she had never before bought or leased a vehicle.) I can’t give you all of the little details, just a summary of the “main points” of her deal.

1. we are in MASS
  2. 36 month lease
  3. $263 per month plus sales tax
  4. $4,000 down (the $4,000 down included ALL COSTS, including vehicle registration fees and the first month’s lease payment.) Essentially, she gave them a check for $4k and drove the car away.

4K down? That’s way too much for a lease.

How many miles ?

4K down? Effective payment is about $375 plus tax.

I just leased the SEL premium for 590 (including ttl) a month, 36mo, no money down, 4000 neg equity, and 15k miles a year. Would have shot for 550 if the trade in wasn’t hurting me.

Where was this deal made/can you share details?