Help with starting point on 2020 Lexus ES350

Hey guys i need help with starting point/target price on 2020 Lexus ES 350 with premium package. I cant find enough information on what number to be even targeting I am looking at 36/12. My zip is 77479

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Look at ClubLexus for selling prices. Get MF/ residual/ incentives from Edmunds.

You aren’t going to be spoonfed information here

this info is what i needed. thanks!

thank you but i am looking for a 2020 with Android Auto

Not sure how he got that residual number doesnt seem to match and its only been discounted 6%. Price is way too high. Thoughts?

.00055 MF
$500 lease cash
53% residual

Is 53% the residual for 12k or for 10k miles per year?

He’s at 52%

Doesn’t Lexus generally give the best incentives during the December to Remember event? Would wait until then if you can.

Edmunds gave me 53% for 12k but not sure why he wrote 52%. I can easily hold out until December. Is it possible to get Lexus ES for under $500 with those above specs or is that totally out of the realm of possibilities? since I live in TX its a bit trickier unless its totally tax free with rebates

I guess it depends on incentives. In Jun/jul, the residual for 12K was 54%, and incentives were $4k. Very easy to get there. Now, the rv has dropped 2%, and incentive’s arent are half as well.

Here is my advice, since I was looking at this a few months ago:

• At current discount, a 4K incentive will put you at 500/m.
  • Every $1000 discount you negotiate off the current sale price is gonna save you another 30/m
1 Like

thanks for the advice! I will wait until there are better incentives and see if the RV goes up. Then try to lower the selling price when that time comes.