Help with option lookup

jaguar
dealer

Folks, need some help with a used F-type am eyeing. I know this isn’t the right place but I have gotten so much good info in the past, I couldn’t at least try here. So, I am in talks with this dealership who doesn’t happen to have the original window sticker and they claim to have a list of options available on the Jag. I don’t want to just take there word for it and given its an out of state purchase I want to be confident that the options are indeed installed on the vehicle before I make the trip. VIN as usual is handy. Is there a way for me to get the installed options list for this vehicle. Would really appreciate the help. Cheers!!

0 Likes

Push them for a copy of the Monroney sticker. By law, they have to provide it. If they don’t, or aren’t willing to, move on.

0 Likes

Cool. I also found Monroney sticker online but wasn’t sure its legit. Its only $8 to get it. I will surely ask them to provide me one.

0 Likes

If they truly “lost it,” they can get another one.

1 Like

Ask for a copy of the invoice, I’m assuming it’s a 2018 and they want to move it.

0 Likes

Nope :frowning: Its a used 2015 so am not sure asking for invoice will help.

0 Likes

Got it. Also, this is what I was referring to in my last reply. https://monroneylabels.com/ Am assuming this is what you meant.

0 Likes

In that case, moving to off-ramp, as this isn’t a lease related question…missed the part about this being used.

0 Likes

Well, being it’s a used car, In theory, they “should” be able to get something from JLR. I assumed this was a new car.

I have no experience with the site you are referring to, but I personally wouldn’t pay 8 bucks to a potential unscrupulous site either.

1 Like

Fair enough. I will try pushing them for a window sticker.

0 Likes

Just call the used car factory, they’ll print one up for you.

1 Like

Sorry didn’t get you. Used car factory ?? Is that a service or something.

0 Likes

No it’s a joke, a very bad one

3 Likes

Lol. You got me there though :sweat_smile:

0 Likes

Another question though. I know there are a lot of Jaguar dealers here. Don’t they have an internal system where they can look up options on a vehicle via VIN ? If anyone can help me with this please let me know.

0 Likes

Any JLR dealer should be able to provide you an option list based on VIN. It won’t be as pretty to read as a Monroney sticker though.

0 Likes

That’s fine as long as I know what options are on that vehicle. Is there a way to make this post visible to JLR dealers on here ? Like tag some group or something?

0 Likes

I don’t believe there are any JLR specific dealers here…only brokers. You can search the registered dealer/broker list and see if any service JLR

https://leasehackr.com/registered-business

1 Like

Got it. Will try this out. Thanks for all the help man. Appreciate it.

0 Likes

@ethanjlr can you please help with this ?

0 Likes