Help with Jeep GC limited X deal

this is one deal the dealership gave for a loaner with 4,000 miles on it. Alot of these are not making sense to me.
Anybody know if the money factor is marked up? Let me know what you guys think. Crucify me if this is a bad deal lol
Msrp: 50542

This is just bad. Just saying it aloud without knowing much about Jeeps- over 600 per month with over 2 grand out of pocket? Make sure the MF they are using is correct on Edumunds. Get rid of the add on items too.

1 Like

.00002 is the MF per edmunds on the Limited X for June.

So they marked up the money factor, gave you an awful discount especially on a loaner, and included worthless add-ons.

2 Likes

AND they sent the quote upside down!

1 Like

Would it still be the same money factor even if its a loaner?

I was reading up on the GC as well and the target seems to be 10% off msrp, then rebates.

Check your MF values here. There seem to very low rates. Some have rates as low as .00002.

Ok here you go moderators, now on same thread.

Ok anyway, switch my mind about the Limited X and now im just trying to get the Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4. Only dealer that would do the actual base MF, everyone else marks up. They wont budge on the add ons, so i am trying to get them to just give me all weather mats and free oil changes on life of the lease. Im good with that.

Gotta get rid of that karr alarm and data dot BS

FYI, DataDots should not be applied to animals, livestock or any item that will be subject to extreme heat, abrasion or constant rubbing.

[Source]

I know, im trying my hardest lol. Im holding off on closing the deal as long as i can, since itll be months end soon maybe they might be more willing to get rid of that.
Ignoring those add ons, what do you think of the deal?

Maybe i should use that as an excuse… extreme heat in Vegas, gotta get rid of it.

1 Like