This is what I have right now for a Volt LT for 15k/yr and 36/m

Market Value: 34,465.00
Dealer Discount and Rebate: 9,770.00
Vehicle Price (Net after Rebate): 24,695.00

Cash Down: $1500
Monthly: 283.97

Purchase Option 16,938.20
Rebate 5,400.00

I’m new to leasing and have found it extremely difficult to get clear pricing. Also, seems like lease deals are not as good as what I’ve seen on this site for Volts. I’ve been at this for about three weeks. Appreciate any help.

Volt is leasing pretty poorly nowadays compare to couple month ago. Try search around or ask for quote on this site to give you a better idea of what’s the current good market number.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/chevrolet-bonus-tag-leases

Also it depends on your location too. If you are in CA, there’s couple good dealers here.

1 Like

I’m in SoCal, who are the dealers I should contact?

Socal? @chevysalesgirl is a great dealer. She is as real as it can get!

oh hey :raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

@chevysalesgirl What do you have?

Wish I knew what all this means. hahaha

basically i’m at 280 incl tax on 10k volt w/ no money out of pocket so its only 35 payments. this includes having a current lease rebate, an an extra $500 rebate (that i only have 3 of). so my rebate line is 6400 (as long as you have a current lease in your household.

if you don’t have a current lease in your household or in your household

Do you have a quote for 36mo/15k for Volt LT?

thanks

So this looks like the best offer I’m going to get for a 15k/36

is that paying driveoffs on top of cash down?

i’m basically at the same exact payment. maybe could beat it by a few bucks.

Glad I got my Volt back in May(Memorial Day). Now I wish Trish could me help me out with my other lease so I can get a premier Bolt :blush:

1 Like

is that paying driveoffs on top of cash down?

i’m basically at the same exact payment. maybe could beat it by a few bucks.

Good question. I don’t know.

i’m going to change my LH name to @boltslayer :smile:

yeah. some dealers will separate driveoffs from down from tax. depends who you’re talking to.

Hi

Would I be able to get this deal if I had a trade-in with some negative equity rolled in? My wife and I are trying to save as much money as we can now that we’re expecting. We’re also local in Cypress and can stop by anytime.

Cheers
Josh

You’re Bolt leases make me so jealous. Here in KY we have had just a handful of Bolts and the dealers want $550+/month for LT models :frowning:

1 Like