Help with a lease, i would like to get the monthly payment way lower Volvo S90

what should i ask to get the monthly payment lower, im new in leasing so i really need a lot of help, thank you.

Respectfully, you need to do some of the work on the site. Read Leasing 101 to begin.

Secondly, you didn’t even list the type of car this is.

Lastly, hire a broker on this site and save yourself the time and money.

3 Likes

Thank you @Bostoncarconcierge for replying, but, i prefer to do some job by myself, at least I’m going to try, and i really need help i think thats what this forum is for, right? to help other to get a good deal, so just because you are a broker and know every trick doesn’t mean that others know everything as well, it is my first car and many factors are totally new for me, so respectfully if you are not going to help please dont reply.

1 Like

This isn’t a bad start. The S90 doesn’t appear to be leasing for what it was a few months or year or so back. I don’t know the current incentives but you’re getting 26% off right now which was good however I haven’t been following this car since I sold mine a little over a year ago. List out what incentives you’re getting. Also you can lower your payment if you want by applying some MSDs.

For sure and I appreciate your willingness to do if yourself!

You’ll learn a lot here

Thank you, i appreciate your support.

Is this the first quote you received?

yes, should i ask for a different quote with different numbers or what should i ask for?

i have a feeling that i can work something at least 350 monthly, but i dont know what to ask for, or how to work around the numbers with them.

Email a few more dealerships inquiring about leasing the vehicle.
Find out the sells price (before rebates), find out if there’s any rebates available if so what are they what can you qualify for if any?

Money factor is important.
Residual can’t be altered so don’t worry about this but you can calculate the payment on your own if you have that information.

You should first check on the forum to see what others are leasing this car for.
It’s a process if you’re planning on doing it yourself.

It is 10% off with $8,700 incentives. Good discount, may try pushing for another $500 off.

So, you are hoping to get it for around $285/mo or lower? You seriously need to read and educate yourself, like @Bostoncarconcierge said, if you want to do it yourself.

2 Likes

lol, my mistake i didn’t mean $285 i was thinking of $350, my bad :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

You said 35-45% lower… Bad math, I guess. You wont get it much lower than what the are offering, if it is in fact 10% discount and $8,700 incentives. Check MF on Edmunds, but looks right to me, same as last month, I think.

i will ask if they include any incentives in the quote, then i will let you know.

They are including. You can’t get 26% off without incentives. Just confirm selling price before incentives.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Man you getting 15k a year. I would consider this a good deal. 350 monthly is another 3k off or 32% off pretty much. Why do you think that is attainable? Not saying it is not but most likely it will not be. Again, wishing and reality can be different.