Help - Trying to negotiate a lease on a GMC Acadia Demo Vehicle

Is this good? I feel it can be better. I was fortunate to get the Chevy equinox lease a few years ago for like $161. So maybe I’m spoiled. But this seems high still considering a demo.

2019 GMC Acadia SLE - Demo w/ 4281 miles

MSRP: $34,490
Selling Price: 33,171 (they also mentioned $2300 off for demo?!)
Monthly Payment: $ 310
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0 down (only 35 months remaining)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00072
Residual: 53%
Incentives: $5500 (rebates)
Region: MidWest
Leasehackr Score: ?
Leasehackr Calculator Link: ?

Thoughts? Help? Guidance??

On purchase they show this:

On its face without a breakdown of all the rebates and the Courtesy Transportation cash it doesn’t sound bad at all with a true zero DAS. Initial selling price seems high though. Considering that you’re losing about 1/6th of the available mileage on this deal I’d push for more dealer discount before rebates. These CTP loaner programs are difficult to find info on, but it can be done. The amount of loaner rebate you are mentioning isn’t entirely far fetched from what I could find. It was a 2017 dealer/GM document, but they were giving dealers $2000.00 for retired Acadias at that time. Others such as @chrishs2000 have mentioned frequently that GM loaners can be a fool’s errand because of how dealers treat them from a discount perspective, as well as the loss of mileage on them too.

You saw the deal list I post for our state and PM’d me asking about an encore for $140/mo because that’s what your current lease is. I told you it’s not realistic. Now it’s magically $161. And now you want an Acadia. If you wanted an Acadia why didn’t you say that?

My contact could destroy this on a NEW Acadia. What a hilariously awful deal.

$285+Tax with 999 DAS on a NEW unit.

Please PM me if you’re serious about a vehicle. I promised her that I wouldn’t waste her time.

@chrishs2000
Ole Great One while your at it can u get me a Charger WB Hellcat $450 a month sign and drive :upside_down_face: The nerve of some people geez.

No it’s more like a dealer posts a deal on a HC for $600, then they post a deal on a used one for $700 asking if it’s good :man_facepalming:

I am sorry about that… The deal I got on the equinox that I referred to at “$140” (was before tax and actually came out to $161…When we messaged the other day I was forgetting the exact $ and forgive me for being off a little bit-- but I have since have confirmed).

it was from this:
2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

That said, When we messaged the other day, I was thinking it would end up being something smaller (ie equinox etc)… but when I saw this demo on the Acadia I thought it might be “hackable”

I don’t mind demo vs. new necessarily… just looking for the best deal.