Help! The Sharks are Eating Me! 2020 Mercedes CLA 250

I have 48 miles left … before I’m over.

Considering it’s 500 miles from your home to Calvin’s dealership you’ll pay at most $125 for over mileages + fuel cost which should be less than going to airport + air fare + going to dealership unless you are getting a hacker deal in air fare.

You can return your lease at your local MB dealer.

How does the disposition fee work in this scenario?

Disposition fee is with MBFS, so I think it should get waived as long as she signs another MBFS contract, independent of which dealer she gets the new MB from.

@Calvin.MB Can you confirm?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can drop it off locally.

If his local dealer takes it. Not sure how MB dealers are but three local BMW dealers gave lame excuses not to take my lease return unless I lease from them. Apparently their parking space is so limited, they can only park my lease return into the space the new one is emptying (!).

1 Like

I understand. The question is: is there some grace period to start new lease OR new lease must start on the same day.
I had a similar issue with my Volvo: wanted to return and lease a new one 3-5 days later after month end (from the same dealer).

We have never turned away a lease return. The more car you get back, the more car they can sell

What about a C300 loaner haha

1 Like

Does milage fall under the $500 credit MBFS allows for excess wear and tear?

No, you still get charged for over mileage

Dang, I tried for @Blonde_AF.

If i were you, I would email all the dealers around you cause I’ve worked with a Sonic dealer and theyre not the greatest. I mean a 2020 CLA having more room to play with than a 2019 A (id fight that percentage off wise).

Or you can consider a BMW X1 (deals are all over the forum), 3 series as they lease better and youd just pay the disposition fee.

I know the mercedes is nice on the inside but to get maintenance included its an extra charge… After all it is only a lease.

1 Like

I leased my 19 E class at bay area with way lower than your payment…

If you dont want to pay the disposition fee and just want to get the lowest as possbile

Try 19 C class loaner, would probably around $350 with 10 MSD

Btw, Sonic dealers are just okay, no comment. Better try to shop around

1 Like

Yes. Your dealership will have to notate on the new deal that client is grounded existing lease which is matured ( vin number etc) and provide information of the local dealer of client where they are grounding the old car.
Client can ground vehicle at her local dealership anytime after new dealer has submitted the deal. Also, doesn’t hurt for client to call mbfs and inform them so that they can also put notes on her old vehicle file in the system

1 Like

I belive its still 90 days grace period by mbfs to get into a new lease once the old one has been grounded to waive disp fees and get the waiver.

1 Like

Look into a different model 465 for a fwd cla is absurd

Way better pricing on audi a3 this month

1 Like

To be fair, the a3 is almost a decade old. It better be cheaper.

1 Like

I had posted a deal I passed on awhile back and now I have one … I think. There truly isn’t enough wine in the world for car shopping.

Returning my 2017 GLE (deal maybe signed 1 business day prior to final payment) that payment is going into the drive off, so basically money Mercedes Benz Financial was already taking from me.

MSRP: $41,420
Selling Price: $34,709
36/12,000
$1500 Drive off ($595 of that is from my last lease payment)
Monthly Payment: $382
LH Score: 9
LH Calculator: