Help parsing 2019 BMW X3 loaner offer, my first hackr attempt!

, ,

I was able to get 12% on a new X3 with full OL code and buy rate MF with relative ease in the tristate area this week so you may be wasting your time here.

No CCA rebate either which is another 1% of discount. I don’t mind loaners but need to be discounted appropriately and wouldn’t take this unless it’s 17% since the new car smell/lack of farts has some value to me. I think loaners are somewhat of a scam to naive buyers since they just see the discount, not realize the mileage penalty impact. Also get yourself a OL code as you should be able to get at least $500 more since half comes out of BMW’s pocket.

There is no debate about MSDs; they are better value than almost any other safe investment vehicle and give usually around a 8-10% annual “return”. Only reason you wouldn’t want to do them is either you don’t have the available cash or may swap it and getting them back may limit your audience.

DM me as I may have a dealer for you. I’m not a broker or looking for anything in return.

That’s impressive…every dealer in the tristate has been a nightmare and I’ve had 5 BMW’s and never had issues…for some reason it now seems to be a whole other story.

Just tell her with your MSDs, the MF should be x. So she knows you already know what the MF is supposed to be and you’re not accepting her markup.