Help on Calculator Update

Do you mean posting the copied calculator link on this forum? I haven’t been able to replicate the issue you describe. Could you elaborate please? Thank you.

I filled out a bunch of fields in the calculator for a lease quote and generated the link. When I copy and paste that link into a new window, it works great. But when I post it here in the forum everything except the Make gets reset to the default.

1 Like

Totally minor, but could we add Alfa Romeo into the drop down of manufactures? Pretty sure it’s exactly the same as FCA, but just one less thing for a dealer to be like “well of course this doesn’t match up, you selected Chrysler, not AR”

1 Like

@littleviolette I found a small error. When there is a space in the memo field, the copied link leaves out some info (characters after the space and the mileage).

Next time maybe include a negative equity blank.

1 Like

It just so happens that I was working on something similar as a side project, to enhance my portfolio :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s very raw and not always up-to-date, but I’m getting there.
Please don’t ban me

This could be useful for those with negative equity. I don’t think they added that. @littleviolette

I believe Volvo takes MSD. Would it be possible to add that to the calculator? I believe each MSD reduces MF by .00005.

also mb doesn’t allow autopay anymore

1 Like

Fixed the issue. Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Done. :slight_smile: Thanks for the request.

Done! Thanks for the update!

1 Like

We fixed the bug! Thanks for raising the issue!

1 Like

Does anyone else’c calculator have this issue? When I visit from a web broswer (chrome or IE) the drop down for manufacturer does not work. Only option is select make. It works fine on my phone or tablet though. Have tried on multiple PC’s.

Hi,
Not seeing a decimal point in the Sales Tax Field when viewing Calculator on Safari/iPhone.

Am I missing something???

Thanks
Mike

Perhaps update Volvo MSDs to reflect that MSDs are calculated on pre-MSD payment, same as Mercedes

1 Like

Thank you for pointing it out! Will roll out a fix soon!

Lexus acquisition fee is now 795, calculator has it at 700. (Not sure if acq. fee is regional)

@Mikeleti fixed the bug;
@Jason_B Volvo’s MDS calculation is now based on pre-MSD price;
@cheapdad00 updated Lexus’ acquisition fee.

Thanks everyone for the suggested improvements!