Help Me Not Mess Up Again

Two months left on what I at one point thought was a great lease on a 2017 F150, but after digging through the forums here realize it was hot garbage. Wanting some advice from people with more experience about trading in a lease before it’s over and how to gauge a good offer if you have some equity built up on the trade-in. I’ll be about 14k miles under the limit when the lease ends. My wife has a Jeep GC currently leased and I’m wanting a Gladiator. Any pointers on digging up additional rebates and such? And any people with a Gladiator if you can share some examples on yours that would be awesome.

Thanks everyone!

If you have two months, unfortunately the only logical path is finishing it.

It is extremely unlikely you have equity regardless of mileage. Used car prices are super wonky right now.

Use the search function, there’s plenty of chatter about Galdiators here.

Read the articles about leasing here and read from the deals and learn how to calculate a lease price.

Or, skip all the homework and use a broker. They’re handy and no muss no fuss and you get a pretty solid deal that would take considerably more legwork.

:bat:

1 Like

The likelihood that a GC will have positive equity in it, even 14k miles under, is pretty low.

1 Like

I think OP was referring to his F150’s mileage and just referenced the Grand Cherokee as a segue into the Jeep brand.

Don’t exit this lease early (if you really must, there is a whole article here on it, but don’t).

Read the FAQs, look at Shared deals on Gladiators and offers in the market place.

There is also a whole thread on mistakes to avoid in the finance office.

When you need a deal checked, come back and post it for review.

Until then, use the remaining months to educate yourself.