Help me choose - Comparing two BMW 340i X-drives! Which to lease?

Yeah it’s amazing how much I’m realizing that ONE OPTION (blind spot) and looks matter haha

I would not take a car without the blind spot option in these days.

Are you sure car 2 doesn’t have bsm? Look for triangles on mirrors in the picture, it’s very rare for a 340i to not have it, especially one that is $56k.

My $53k 340 has them.

Also think hard about whether you want to buy out at the end. If you have any inclination that you do, go for car 1.

I had a quote on a $69k 340i Xdrive for $599 with $1.5k due at signing. Had M performance exhaust, $5k upgrade rims, and carbon fiber accessories. Is that the lowest they are able to go on that vehicle?

You don’t want to buy these 3 series after the lease, there’s no way they will be worth the residual

1 Like

Whats the H word? Lol

OP i’d Double check the features on both cars by looking at the car sticker or doing a vin check online.

I’m also looking at some loaner 340i’s, however have had much worse luck thus far. Good luck and let us know how it pans out!

Absolutely true, especially with the G20. We will have to see what buy out incentive BMW offers, I think it’s $4000 off RV to buy out, offered about 90 days from lease maturity.

Holdback, the big secret

What are you basing that on? I haven’t of anyone getting any incentive on the buyout price at lease end.

Check the F30 bimmerpost forum

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1541974

You have to wait until a certain amount of time from lease maturity (i.e. can’t do it 6 months out)

You had a 69k 340 for 599 and 15k a year?

2 Likes

Let me know where that is lol

i didn’t even know it was possible to load a 340 up to 69k.

10k miles a year, 42 months I believe

It has a $5k wheel option, carbon trim, and the performance exhaust

I don’t believe that’s possible either, especially with MRM kicking in.

So all stuff worth having if you own the car, but not if you drive it for 3 years and give it back?

Wouldn’t the wheels be residualized?

MRM Only applied to the 330i in 2017 IIRC. It’s my understanding none of the 3ers have MRM on the 18s.

1 Like