Help Leasing 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Base Model

I just called them - no, Alfa is not part of the program.

You called the affiliates hotline?

Assuming so - theyā€™re morons.

Theyā€™ve messed up at-least 50% of the employee and other discount codes Iā€™ve gotten from them.

Iā€™ll stand firm on that itā€™s offered, unless I see otherwise on an incentive calc.

Also, I doubt itā€™s even in the system yet. You can probably run a dealer incentive calc through dealerconnect and see it.

Yep. Not arguing with you, just saying. They are the ones who give the codes out. Besides, I think itā€™s too early for them to include Alfa anyway.
Not sure how I can run ā€œdealer incentive calc through dealerconnectā€?

One time I had them generate an employee code for a guy who worked @ Trenton Engine Assembly.

Last name was polish - think Kowalskiā€¦ the person put Mr. Kā€¦ You think that validated? lol.

Dealerconnect is the internal tool for FCA - itā€™s what salespeople and such look @.

Salespeople run ā€˜consumerā€™ incentive calculators. Salesmanagers can run ā€˜dealerā€™ version of this. It breaks down the payout of the programs and such.

So I canā€™t run that calculator? :slight_smile:

Nah - but itā€™s available.

Theyā€™re morons like I said.

I can generate an employee code on a giulia right now.

Cool. But how much is that affiliate discount?

Same thing as friends - itā€™s like 2% behind invoice. Itā€™s more of a gimmick.

^Friends code comes out too.

Here is the overview of FP/AR (friends/affiliate)

/original/2X/3/3a03192cf9d3cb5c535475b51885a1df134424d6.PNG

Edit: 2% not one.

It shows me 1% on all FCA vehicles :slight_smile:

Itā€™s not an exact science.

Here is the first advertised lease offer for a Giulia that didnā€™t make me vomit. I have found it at a few dealers here in Southern California, but not all.

Is this just a loss leader or will leases for nicer versions, such as Ti w/ 19" Sport Package scale with this price?

$478/mo with $0 down, without conquest, tax, acquisition etc. on a pretty base Giulia. Not good yet.

^ @ three cars a month I wonder why :joy:

Donā€™t worry. I will get 20% off MSRP next month on this :slight_smile:

Letā€™s go Capsā€¦ @vhooloo!

1 Like

I am the Ovechkin of lease hacking lol

1 Like

Then you still have to work towards the ultimate prize LOL

Please do update. Iā€™m itching to get this car even if itā€™s not leasehackr worthy but a good deal

Donā€™t hold your breath for @vhooloo, heā€™s just throwing random ideas around :slight_smile: Wishful thinking without any real facts, based on dealersā€™ bait-and-switch ads LOL