Help! - 1 month left on lease. What to do

It depends on which vehicle(s) you are shopping. Some will be better and some will be worse. A good deal will not fall in your lap without doing some significant research and legwork. And COVID has only increased the level of effort needed to find the good deals.

You will get more out of this forum if you put in the time and effort to search through past threads about what you are asking.

If you don’t want to lease another Honda, then narrow down your shopping list with a set of models/trims that you are interested in targeting. You can’t possibly expect to have a real dialogue with the leasing experts here if your vehicle selection criteria is “anything but a Honda.”

The only thing you’ll do is get pelted with comments like the ones already on this thread.

4 Likes

My Infiniti lease was to expire on 6/1 and I just called and extended it 3 months till 9/1. It will give me enough time to find another lease without rushing.

1 Like

Probably won’t be worse :confused:, meh

Correction: E-bike.

1 Like

If you extend, it’s not worth it for states that do not prorate registration (California).

ran into so many issues with my Honda accord. Bad experience. Would not recommend anyone leasing or purchasing an accord.

What? Issues with a Honda accord what did you do to it?

I cant believe what I am reading.

Seriously.

This thread is a mess.

1 Like

Alternator and battery issues. Transmission slipping as well

Agreed. It just feels…lazy.

I never understand the threads like this.

The entire forum is an answer to this question. This whole forum is based on what to lease.

You have ads, you have feedback, you have shared deals…

1 Like

I’m starting to think OP created this thread just to talk shit about his Honda.

2 Likes

Are you sure you leased a honda not a daewoo?

1 Like

OP should do some research and narrow down to a shortlist of cars he wants. Come back with specific questions or actual lease quotes.

@Jakep_p87 strongly suggest you test drive some cars and search the forms to narrow your choices. When you have a specific deal you want evaluated, feel free to post in Ask the Hackrs. If you have a specific question and want this thread re-opened PM me. Until then, I’m going to close this thread. Good luck shopping, sorry you leased a Bad Accord (be glad you didn’t buy it).

Edit: @max_g beat me to the close…

2 Likes