Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Is that because Challengers are selling worse so they have to incentivize them? I see Challengers advertised with super discounts everywhere, never a good (i.e. non-V6) Charger with a good discount. I think they produce(d) too many Challengers? I bet they could easily change 10% of production from Challenger to Charger and make a better profit…

Hi @Phantomcypher
Would you please let me know how did you get those numbers?
Is %68 residual and 0.00011 money factor correct? From edmuds?

With %68 residual your loan only will be 63470-(69125*0.68)= 16465K and if we divide it by 24 months we get $686monthly. That even not considering the interest on the loan.
Am I missing something here? Do we have better residual?

He’s aiming for a 10% discount off MSRP. Run the numbers with his estimated cap cost instead and you should get his results

Do you mean %10 off the 69125? so 62212 is the sale value?
With %68 residual value we are still:
62212-(69125*0.68)=15207 loan value and divide by 24 is $633 monthly without interest.

I think I am making mistake on residual value of 24months/10k miles? Is it %74-%75?

With so many hellcat trims I think I made mistake on %68?

This is one the latest inquiries in Edmunds for 24 months/12k.I think 10k is %1 more residual.

Oh yeah, the residual must be different from 68%. It can vary by region, but I don’t think it would be 68% one place and 74% somewhere else

So which address is important? My home address or dealership address?
If I live in california and find a dealer in florida, what numbers should we use? Based on dealership?

Yup, it’s based on dealership location.

Thanks, I just asked again in Edmunds for confirmation on MF and RV in Florida that I am negotiating.

Ok it is official now. I just got the response from Edmunds. So MF is 0.0003 and RV is %75 for 24 months. But looks like 36 months is more a sweep spot.

2 Likes

Im totally in on a Hellcat (Charger or Challenger) if I can get it in TX for $650 or less TAX IN.

My 740i is starting to have stupid issues popping up right as I hit 50k mi.

If you willing to ship it. The best offer I got was from Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Arlington.
Talk to Wayne. The offer for 74k car and 5k discount is around 650 before tax. 1000-1500 drive off
I am not going for that until I get $500 a month deal. I will wait few months.

Hmm, if you can get a bigger discount than 9% (9.3375 to be exact), it looks like 24 months is a better choice. Otherwise, go with 36 months.

1 Like

I asked for $4k more discount and they refused.
So I am out, haha

Edit: Actually you are right! with that discount 24 months is better!

Haha yeah. I bet a 10% discount is possible, especially as the 2019s start appearing

Yeah %10 is pretty reasonable but they are not willing to do that at the moment.
For sure we will see that soon with 2019 coming.

Yep on the Dodge website hellcat 496 a month 12k a year

So 2019 hellcat Challenger will drop $5645 in MSRP. Wonder what it will do to the 2018’s discount. And if 2019 charger hellcat will have similar drop in MSRP.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/dodge-announces-2019-challenger-pricing/

Swert price w the scat pack. What about special colors,as in that blue, or that really rich wine colored. It’s like a ruby red metallic,at least that’s what Mercedes calls their version of that Color,I’m sure you know which I am speaking of. Also ,Im more interested in the Hellcat w the scat pack. ,can I get it in a Manual? As all I keep seeing is Autos & how do you handle a Beast like that with an Auto trans? You need to control that Baby Girl. Yes I call my cars by different names or sexes. Well,the Scatpac isn’t mine yet. Do you use US BANK? Also how long from being approved,as credit is Not a problem, excellent credit history w a 769 score. Super low utilization as well,til Delivery of Vehicle?? I don’t know if I’m allowed to post my email on here…

Hoping they get crazy discounted ear the end of the year, my dodge dealer told me to hold off on a jeep trackhawk, said last year they were doing $30k off MSRP. at that point i would buy it.