Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

I think maybe in January 2019 they may do the great deals for the remaining 2018’s still on lots and could do mid $500’s and then some…

I highly doubt that. Didn’t see any deals this past January 2018 for left over 2017’s, trust me I tried my ass off. Like I said before the January 17’ year was a fluke and a learning curve for FCA, they won’t make that mistake again.

I’m just curious what beach you drove on to for those pics. Super scenic!

Pismo Beach, CA
You pay $5 fee and can drive on the beach/dunes-I was the only one without a 4x4 there hehehe

That’s awesome! I’ll have to check it out on my way up north later this year. Thanks :+1:

I calculated $534 including tax with $1200 drive off. Thoughts ?

2 Likes

What are the numbers MSRP, SALE PRICE etc ??? 9-10% off MSRP puts you at $700/mo incl. tax…how did you get the $534???

I came here because I’m tired of my 2016 and I want a brand-new 2018 in a different color…

Looks like I’m going to have to wait till the end of the year for MY2018 currently 115 Chargers in Socal and 110 Challengers (including Demons) in 150 miles radius.

1 Like

I’m worried that the residual was so high that it will be impossible to get out of the car before lease end.

I’m am now on the hunt for a 2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat with 10% off MSRP. I will report back with my results…residuals are sky-high on the 24 month leases currently on the Challengers…

Target price is:

MSRP: $69,125
Cap cost: $63,470 (includes gas-guzzler and destination fee)
Drive-offs: $1,400 incl. TTL
Payment: $478 + tax
Payment + tax = $519
Term: 24 months
Miles: 10,000

2 Likes

Widebody? Will you keep the charger?

Charger will stay or go to a family member.

The widebody would be excellent choice but the numbers change as the residual is much worse for the widebody on 24/36 months.

Cheapest MSRP for a widebody is $73,835.

That would put me at $592 + tax on a 36/10k or $617 + tax on 24/10k

At those numbers it would be worth waiting for a Redeye!
When you give it to a family member, do they just take over the payment and you trust them?

1 Like

What’s a Redeye?

As for the family member question; they have annual income ~$3-4 million so not worried about trust as they have owned other high-powered vehicles much more expensive than the Hellcat.

1 Like

Sure, was not being specific, just working out how you worked around the lease transfer problem.

Here is the Redeye, I think it is the most powerful Dodge on pump fuel, beating even the Demon.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a challenger, I would consider waiting. Even if you don’t want a Redeye, with the 2019 Hellcat gaining a small power bump as well, you would probably get a better deal

When are the 2019s starting production and landing on dealer lots do you know?

All articles I’ve read say either fall, or Q4. So I would guess September/October is when they start to trickle in at the earliest.

Similar numbers available on a Charger Hellcat?

Lower residuals on Chargers thus higher payments.