Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Congrats! You should join Hellcat.org tons of good info about the cars. I shared a picture of your car already (hope you don’t mind) since that thing is absolutely gorgeous with the Brass Monkey/Octane combo.

Anybody seen any good deals in Southern California?

Just got a 2018 base model Charger Scat Pack, in F8 green. $0 down, $470 a month, 36 month/12k miles. Deal was from Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge who uses US Bank over Chrysler Capital, better residual values for leases…

2 Likes

Is this high?

Are there no rebates right now or have the rolled them into the dealer discount? Either way it is not a good discount and the payment is too high especially given your down payment.

That’s what I thought. With 3k down what should be the payment you think?

Ask them what MF they are using.

Money factor 0.00015

Residual 46913.75

You can find anyone who you can get a FCA employee discount from? I ordered my fully loaded ScatPack and it was $0 due at signing, $400 a month on a 12K/36. Buyout at end of my lease is 28K. The car will be worth much more than that so I’ll probably sell it. I ordered it right at my salesman’s desk.

This was 2 years ago. I have 1 year left then I’m gonna order another one.

1 Like

has anybody gotten a $500/month deal anytime recently? with 0 downpayment?

1 Like

Any updated numbers on 2018s ?

No $500 deals at all. I’m thinking that was a one time learning curve for FCA. No really big current incentives but decent residuals and super low interest rates right now but still puts you between $600-$700 or more with $0 down, first due at signing.

1 Like

I’ve seen some offers of $10k for SRT392s for “IDL” on autobytel, IIRC - independent lease cash? Does that mean if you get a lease NOT through FCA, they’ll give you $10k off??

Where are you seeing this?

https://www.autobytel.com/dodge/charger/2018/incentives/

Thays what it means. I doubt you will find a dealer to give you a decent discount.

Thanks. Is this for purchase only or also open to leases?

Got my 2017 back in November 2017
MSRP $68585 36/12K $1K drive off $725/mo including tax and GAP in SoCal
Their first offer sucked-they wanted $5K down and $700/mo with 36/10K hahaha…after a few back and forths I didn’t want to push anymore and told them $700 including tax is ok for me and 36/12K-accepted and drove off

1 Like

So I guess 500/month is non existent now?

No way for 500. If you find some tiny dealership that wants to unload, probably in the high 500s/low 600s. Then again, you can’t be picky