Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Oh okay. I haven’t either, I just jumped on Autotrader and looked for decently discounted vehicles. I think the Charger Hellcat also has a 65% residual now, so that’s an option too

Do you happen to know MF for this as well?

the cars are being advertised with 6k discount right off the bat, this is in Socal of course.

Around .00018 money factor. I’m working on a deal right now.

Hey gentlemen, I have found a few 2018 Hellcat Chargers for $64,500. Realistically, how much off sticker should I try to get? Most sticker for around 71K, so 64K would be 7 grand off.

On a 36/10 I was just quoted with a .00057 MF. Is this accurate for SoCal?

Good luck getting a deal at that Lake Elsinore dealer. I tried but they best they could do is lease at MSRP for $835 with $2k down on a 64k MSRP Hellcat. I suggest you guys head over to West Covina Dodge instead where I helped someone get one.

It’s not. Standard MF is .00015 but they’re allowed a max markup of .00042 according to the Edmunds guy.

For a charger I agree it’s out of the question (depending on sales tax) but for the chally with an amazing discount I could see somebody sneaking into the mid to high 5s.

.00015 is what they said on Edmunds

I just had them (Lake Elsinore) reply to me and said that the MF was off because I didn’t give them a zip. Supposedly MF is based on that,

From my time on Edmunds Dodge section, the numbers are the same unless they use another bank to finance.

1 Like

every dealer will try and mark up if they can, gotta find some way to make money, bring it up and negotiate it to the buy rate.

Just picked

Wow, congrats.

Details on the deal you got?

Congrats we are going to need some more pictures lol! Btw not going to lie I am pretty jealous about that SRT logo light up situation with the new models.

What are your payments?
Money down?

Great thing about any Hellcat lease is that you will not care whether your payment is $500 or $700 the second you get behind the wheel.

1 Like

Here she is guys :slight_smile: Sorry about the other post above as I was mobile and it posted my post too early and didn’t let me upload more photos.

2018 Charger Hellcat - Octane Red

MSRP was $73,170 (and the sale price to me was $68,290)

Payments are $540/month for 36/10k - I did $5k down (total drive off amount which included first month payment)

I chose to do $5k down for specific reasons, but at $1600 drive off it was $641/month

3 Likes

Is that including taxes?