Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Oh that’s right.

Wouldn’t happen to know what it is for 36 months/12k miles?

Appears it is 63% for 12k. Source is from another site, however.

That sounds right … I didn’t answer as I don’t have my notes in front of me.

I should know this damn thing by heart since I’m shopping for two hellcats right now…

looking to lease a 17 HC in South Carolina. best deal I’ve gotten so far is 7500 dwn 717 a mo msrp 71k. what am I missing? this sounds like its no where near what you guys are getting lol. they say since my credit isn’t tier 1 that it makes the payments way higher. I’m 11 points from tier one also…

Without seeing the Sale Price, Rebates, MF and Residual it is very hard to see where they are gauging you.

sales price is 72k no rebates that I’ve been shown, APR 8% due to tier 2 credit, 63% residual I was told.

MF I’ve calculated to be 0.003

msrp is 71k, SALES price is 72k?

please read the forums for a few hours before asking a question again. You seem to know absolutely nothing.

1 Like

I absolutely agree that I know nothing about leasing a car. And I have read the forums for a couple hours…They are basically discounting $300 off the price from what I see.

Not knowing anything about leasing does not mean you can’t read the thread.

Anyway, we all got about $8k discount and pretty much 0% interest. So that is why your numbers are horrid.

0% interest? that explains it. is there any way of negotiating a better interest rate? or is that a set thing

The 8k discount is just as important.

You’re getting that price because of many factors, not just because you aren’t getting 0% interest. You’re way over you head and need to do a lot more research.

I’m sure none of the HC group on here paid $850 for BS dealer add-ons. Plus, what the heck is a closing fee and infrastructure maintenance fee?

yea man. he also just said the mf is .8 I dunno…im def going to dig deeper. I’m not worried about getting around the dealer add-ons.

Better be careful that salesman already bought his round trip tickets to Switzerland.

1 Like

I’ve had a few questions on here too, but c’mon man ANYONE can look at that deal and say run…run far away and do not look back or go there again! That’s down right horrid. So after tax you’d be looking about 760 to 780 with 7,500 down? WTF…

A local dealer offered me $719 with taxes/ sign and drive (zero down) for 36 month 15k miles…for a 2017 dodge charger with a MSRP of $68,000.

I will try and go in to that dealership and see if I can get them down to $600…I suck at this btw lol.

That’s because they’re insane

1 Like

Just a quick update for those with 2016 Hellcats and extra change in your pocket because you got such a great deal!

Here is the one thing the 2016 missed over the 2017, retrofit android Auto and Apple carplay. (Noted it is not exactly cheap)

We’re about 6 months from when this deal was posted. Wanted to check in to say that my charger hellcat has greatly exceeded expectations (it even did well in winter with snow tires). Never been a muscle car guy but Dodge has done an amazing job making this car/engine a blast. My previous car was a 987.2 Cayman S and for 90% of the time I spend driving I enjoy the hellcat more… How is everyone else enjoying their hellcat?

3 Likes