Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

You can’t residualize the GG tax - take it off the top line and add it to the bottom.

So any SoCal deals now that it’s June?

At least around me waiting crushed me dreams. The residuals dropped like a rock now that its June. I was quoted 51% residual for June on a 3/36k. I have the dealer at 20% off MSRP, but this new residual just shit all over things.

31st I was at $450 … I figured I could get them lower (were only at ~12% off), I got them to 20% off and then the bottom dropped out on the residuals.
Had the residual stuck at 62% I would have been at $368 including tax. Oh well, on to the next one.

450 was a great deal. Sometimes you have to know when enough pushing is enough. Plus you know residuals change every month. Did you expect high residual to remain in place forever? Again, good job on negotiating.

1 Like

May was the last month for 16 leases I believe.

Pigs get fat. Hogs get slaughtered.

2 Likes

Hey! That’s my line!

what dealership was this? I find that very funny

That’s not too uncommon.

They will either retail out of it or the owner will turn it into a special demo or something.

Happens all the time here in Detroit (since you’re local)

https://www.premiercdjroftracy.com/vehicle-details/used-2016-dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat-2C3CDZC92GH278828

dude is this your car?

Is this a good deal for 2017 Charger hellcat

It is not the best deal I have seen.
Looks like you are putting quite a bit down. Also is that the MF now? I don’t recall but it looks marked up from 0.00013.

The discount is not great either.

Thanks for the reply Ed_Churhward.
Yeah 0.00043 is what they came up with, I thought this would be 0.00013 or 15 may be.
So what would you suggest to get a better deal on 2017 Charger HellCs?

I would insist on the buy rate on the MF, and get them to give you more of a discount.

I would do lots of calling around as well. Plenty of these cars out there, you just got to find the right dealer who wants to shift the car. I would expect you to be paying around 1% MSRP inc tax for your monthly with zero down, just standard drive offs.

Sounds good. Thanks for your help

Anyone know if they are still leasing 2016 Hellcat Chargers and approximately what the MF and RV are?

2016’s have lost lease support.

1 Like

Bummer. Thanks.

Any idea what the current MF and RV are?

Mf is .00013 … residual depends on miles

1 Like