Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

You can push the voice activation button and ask it to navigate to any address or even look up points of interest which pull up on the screen to tap on. You can ask it to read emails and text messages as well as reply. Anything that Siri can do, Apple CarPlay can do. I’ve been using it for almost a year and it’s a relief to have compared to most other in-car navigations. The only one I prefer over carplay is the BMW iDrive system which is already really nice to begin with.

99% of my messages are on WhatsApp which is not supported. I have business chat apps which are not supported. You can’t control the radio or anything else when in carplay. Each to their own i guess.

1 Like

At least you guys don’t have to sell a kidney

That’s actually a great idea…they can take my tonsils, appendix, one kidney…That should cover it. And if it doesn’t plasma and sperm donations, as well as test subject are options…LOL

1 Like

Finally leased one locally in MO. Since the deal I got for $577 with no money down is out of state and I need to pay for shipping. Plus they include the $1700 gas guzzler tax when calculated the RV.

Below is my lease I did over the weekend:
2016 Charger Hellcat
MSRP was $71330
About $8k off
36 months, 10k miles
0 down. $593.42 per month include sales tax.
Total out of pocket for the 36 months lease is $21,363.12 ($593.42 x 36)

They have a two 2016 Charger Hellcast left but at a higher MSRP and seven 2016 challenger Hellcat left in stock. My sales guy told me that he would offer same deal to other customer as he already get approved from the sales manager. So if anyone is interested, send me a PM.

2 Likes

What dealership? I’d like to see the specs on the Chargers they have.

Thank you in advance for the link :slight_smile:

PS most importantly, congrats on your Hellcat!! Enjoy in the best of health.

1 Like

I messaged you thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got your message thanks. The Silver one on their site looks promising :wink:

1 Like

If not because I needed a four door sedan, I would be getting the manual Challenger HC. Its low MSRP would make the lease payment even lower…

1 Like

@inter101 Very interested in purchasing a hellcat charger. New to the forum but would love any info you could provide me with as MO is driving distance for me. Thanks

Hi can you send me the dealership info? Thanks

PM sent. Please let me know if it works out!

Please send me the info

Thanks

Shame on that trooper. Now how fast do those cruisets go to catch someone at 160?

Did he get the $500 lease deals? If he paid more than that, then that would be the real crime

2 Likes

My saga is finally over… Ended up having to call the controller of the dealership to get my final agreed concession, but it came this weekend. Wound up relatively small concessions that work for me. 499 miles added to the clock, lease date held at original January signing date and about $1000 from the dealer.

It’s a fun car, but I’m not sure I’d do it again for all the hassle! Just glad to be done now.

Wow demon specs wow
9.65 quarter mile wtf

https://www.google.com/amp/jalopnik.com/the-2018-dodge-challenger-srt-demon-is-officially-a-840-1794227910/amp

Own a Hellcat? Trade it in. Your life is now pointless otherwise.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the upsurd prices people will pay at first for that car…

4 Likes