Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

hope april numbers are grrrreat

Doubt they will get better. Why wait instead of pulling the trigger now?

60 Days inā€¦ Finally have a fully funded lease and 66% of what the dealer promised in concessions. Almost there! This was a phenomenal deal, but almost not worth it. Iā€™m sure Iā€™l change my tune when last third of concessions are delivered, my hellcat is registered, and Iā€™m just enjoying it.

I got offered $577 a month (includes everything) with no money down on a 17 Charger Hellcat. MSRP is $70k. Is this a good deal?

36 months, 10k miles per year

5 Likes

Killer deal. I havenā€™t been able to get that on a 16. Where are you located?

This seems like a good deal after they fixed the gas guzzler and other non-repeatable mistakes

I am located in MO, but I am doing my search nationwide.

I think thatā€™s a great deal. I have the same payment on a 36/12. $73k sticker 2016 Charger and I put down around $2k to cover first month and fees.

so MO is where you got the offer ?

Da efffffffā€¦man I wanted that Apple Carplay real badā€¦

Same! Iā€™m still using my phone for Sirius on demand app and Waze. Lame for a $70k+ car!

I have used Carpaly and Android Auto loads and they are meh!
Who wants apple maps for Navigation?
Waze is not on either.

You canā€™t type anything when driving. You donā€™t have access to any emails or messages etc. I know this is illegal but even when you are parked up you canā€™t access anything text based on your phone. You have to disconnect everything.

I found it more annoying than useful. My wife loved the idea but now she just puts the phone in the cradle and uses waze etc on the phone and ignores Android Auto (Which by all accounts is better than carplay)

Does the $577 include any sales tax?

Can people post the best deal they got on a 16 Charger Hellcat? All the dealers here in Southern Cali are not budging much. Best I got was 600 a month with 3k down on a 71k MSRP car.

Look at the thread, people have been posting deals. Chargers are mostly all up near the $600 mark and that was before the gas guzzler tax got fixed and made it even more expensive.

Not surprised, I had gone through 4 socal dealers before I found one that was willing to play. Now that there arenā€™t many 16ā€™ HC Chargers around (they are much more rare and not produced even remotely close to Challenger numbersā€¦something close to a 8:1 ratio) and add in that the loop holes have been closed (guzzler tax, 12k miles) Iā€™m not surprised dealers are tightening up. IMO 600 a month is still heluva deal for the worlds fastest production sedanā€¦

Agree on the Apple car play being totally meh- I wanted it so bad for a long time and it turns out I never use it on my other carā€¦at all. Iā€™d rather keep my phone in my pocket than plug it in all the time and Uconnect already has great built in app support.

1 Like

So is Carplay only available when you plug-in the phone? Does Carplay work over Bluetooth?

Most current implementations require it to be plugged in, but I believe BMW is the first OEM to support wireless CarPlay.

Wireless carplay is eventually coming, but I donā€™t think its available anywhere yet, except an aftermarket Apline receiver.

Edit: @jon is correct, 2017 BMW 5 series is first vehicle with it.

Thanks! Not an idiot then :slight_smile: