Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Yes sounds good to me.

I concur that sounds good pretty good. MSRP?

70280 msrp / 60405 selling price

what state ? looks like a good deal

2016 or 2017?..

2016 NJ is where I am at, only have a couple here,

1 Like

ddddddddddddddam im in cali :frowning:

Ya they can’t do it, regional manager said no, need 2886 for tax and DMV fees

Which dealership are you working with? The dealer by me in Butler (NNJ) has 1 2016 in stock.

Hmm question is it still a good deal, I’m basically paying off my 8 lease payments and getting into the car for 600 a month

Great deal man , do it

You are getting a great deal. Bigger discount than what I got

Ok guys ended up doing it had two dealerships giving the same offer neither could get any better. I ended up paying about 3k down. Now remember this is factoring in my 8 car payments I had left. Hopefully my old lease passes inspection :grimacing:. These third party inspections can be brutual. I also ended up getting the tire and 5k lease wear protection. I know people on here are gunna say it’s dumb, but where I work, I see people blow through tires in jersey. So with the protection it’s 639 a month. I can live with it and still keep saving money, crazy to think I have a drag racing car now for those types of pavements. My buddy at BMW was trying to justify the 5k 800 a month for a M, get out of here!

They do have a B5 charger hellcat and mango challenger hellcat they are tryin to move said they will do same offer, pm me for info!!!

How did you get that much in discounts? I cant get them to give me more than 4k in discounts here in Cali on 2016 Chargers.

I got over an 8k discount on a Charger in Ca, very doable. My dealer still has one in stock.

What dealer gave you 8 k off
Did you get a charger ?
Thanks

Sure did, Rancho Dodge near San Diego. I posted all the info in this thread a while back for someone else but I believe they still have a black one in stock, call and talk to Ana Lee.

1 Like

Where? I’ve been talking to all the dealers around here and they aren’t close to that.

Thanks ministry I’ll hit them up