Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

THe last thing a tesla can’t do is make people scream in a tunnel when the hellcat goes through!

Starting to give up hope on getting a deal close to this. I keep seeing people getting 530-545 and the best I’ve received so far in MO is $576 a month 10k/36 with a .00007 MF. Saw a deal earlier on the Hellcat forums that a guy worked out. He’s putting down the first payment and 554 a month but if we he droppped 2500 his payments would have been at 498 I believe. I want this car so bad, but I just can’t justify $600 a month when I see such better deals.

post#71

Wait for the Demon to come out, maybe the Hellcats would lease better not being top dog. Of course, at that time, you want the Demon :wink:

Doesn’t sound like a bad deal at all. I think you should go for it. Alot of the earlier deals were had because a mistake was made (gas guzzler).

i feel you on this i almost paid 3k and 700 a month couple months ago im happy i didnt pull the trigger

1 Like

Haha. That’s what I’m really trying to wait on. See what happens to the Hellcat prices when the Demon comes out. I’ve been following the Demon and it will be a track monster. I have no interest in that honestly. I’ve loved the Challengers since they brought them back out and they only seem to be getting better and better. I just want the car that slams you back into your seat when you stomp the gas. The Hellcat is what I have my eyes on.

Stomping the gas does not result in being slammed back in your seat… it results in roasted tires! This feeling is possible, but requires a bit more fineness!

I know what you’re saying. I don’t mean burning up my tires. We’ve all been in a car when someone mashes the gas or is slamming through the gears and your back is pinned to the seat. That’s what I’m talking about. I have no intentions of blowing through tires.

I’ve learned with this thing that’s easier than you might think! I’m already shopping for bigger/stickier rear tires as it’s just so easy to spin them.

So they weren’t joking in “The Grand Tour” when they had 2 truck loads of tires following Hellcat? :slight_smile:

I think it may have been a slight exaggeration. 1 truck load of tires should be sufficient…

I have passed on my hellcat deal. If anyone want sit let me know.
$1500 down includes first payment and 36 month $580 including taxes on a manual with sunroof.

Orlando area… john94si@yahoo.com

Hellcat? Demon? Nah I want the top dog. The Satan or Lucifer edition.

1 Like

I just want one that can seat 5 people. Not sure the demon will be able to do that, looks awesome though.

Would love to get one. Can you help me work it out? Im in Souther Cali.

1 Like

How do you send a PM on here?

4 years ago I bought a challenger r/t brand new. MSRP was around 40k. I put 3.3k down and my payments were $591. Will never buy a new car again.

You guys are getting steals!!! Hop on these hellcats.

Guys dealer is offering 600 a month, nothing down but monthly payment, once I offered to leave lol what do you guys think?!.

1 Like

There is a lot going on in that paper. Which dealer is this and what state? Looks like a killer deal.

1 Like

Ok so let me give run down, they are taking my current lease which has 8 payments left of 310.95. They are taking care of that and 600 a month first payment due at signing. Do I pull the trigger?

*residual and money factor are on the paperwork above, I did contact another dealer just to see if they could beat the deal.