Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Got a refund check in the mail from the dealer on Friday. $2.77 for incorrect sales-tax. This deal just keeps getting better and better! I’m going from $0 drive-offs to a $2.77 money maker!

@tritus91 what supercharger issue? Also, I was thinking of swapping the SRT badges also. Which ones were you thinking of putting on? Links?

Bearings used in the IHI SC are going bad for some owners, I know couple people on their 2nd or 3rd SC already…FCA recently found a permanent solution or at least that is what they are saying…

YES I finally found a deal… i drove it also as the other dealers wouldn’t let me even drive on…waiting on the wife to agree its a great deal.And line up insurance… Insurance is VERY high

LOL FCA quality control

Shop around. I added mine to my policy and didn’t get rid of my daily driver and my insurance went up $100/mo. If I get rid of my daily my insurance drops to the same rate as it was without the hellcat. NJ 34 years old.

1 Like

yea i am adding a vehicle and it is quoting at $300 more a month…which is crazy.

To be fair to them they take care of their SRT customers with setting up rentals and replacing the SC without too much hassle. I would not want to own a hellcat but given we are all leasing who cares lol. If it breaks take it in and get it fixed, Can’t complain about that kinda stuff while driving around in a 700hp monster for $500 a month.

1 Like

I can actually save even more based on my safe driver tracker that plugs into my obdi port but let’s be realistic… hard accelerations are going to happen :drooling_face:

Yea my insurance offered me a whopping 10% off my rate if I put their nanny device on my cars for 90 days. I said NOPE! My rates would sky-rocket - not drop if you know what I mean…

“supposedly” they can’t use it against you and with Liberty Mutual you get an auto 5% off no matter how you drive. I feel like if they claim that it can’t be used against you and they are actually sharing your aggressive driving habits with other insurance companies and raising any future premiums they would be subject to a huge class action lawsuit.

LOL! Used the tracker for the first time today in my Subaru…these are my “hard accelerations”. Can’t wait to see a mid 3 second 0-60 acceleration pop up from the Hellcat!

Description Date and Start Time Duration Summary
Event 1 03/13/17, 9:39 AM 3.0 Seconds 1.2 - 24.2Mph
Event 2 03/13/17, 9:39 AM 1.0 Seconds 29.2 - 37.9Mph
Event 3 03/13/17, 9:51 AM 2.0 Seconds 42.3 - 56.5Mph

I was able to transfer the nanny device discount from my outgoing automobile which was previously driven by my wife :slight_smile:. My HC enjoys a healthy discount based on my wife’s CR-V driving habits!

1 Like

Saw this on YouTube today, damn that Telsa instant power is ludicrous indeed. Sorry hellcaters,

No need to apologize to us “hellcaters”… If that P100D was $500/month, I might be feeling sorry for myself, but I think I could have a hellcat, an f-type and a family trip to Disney world for the price of that Tesla.

It’s certainly a beautifully fast machine, but it’s too rich for my blood ATM.

Edit:// Just don’t factor in fuel or tires and my logic stands :smiley:

5 Likes

+1 but there is no point of comparing apples to oranges. I can find you a built civic that will put 200k+ cars to shame…

There’s nothing like a hellcat especially laying into throttle good luck and hold on! Tesla could never give you that feeling or experience.

1 Like

Unless you’re talking about the sound, I’m pretty sure Tesla’s acceleration will make you fall back into the seat more than the Hellcat.

I have been in both Tesla’s in their fastest modes under full acceleration. Yes they are quick but because they are silent, except for the whine, it does not give you the same experience. Somehow, it does not feel as quick, I guess it is like eating an amazing meal without the sense of smell. You know own it is great but it is just not the same without being able to smell it.

1 Like

That’s what the industry calls “Launch Force”.

Here’s an article for the Demon on it:

The other thing you have to remember about the Tesla is that it can’t make it round the Nurburgring with full power as it overheats. Hence why you won’t find and decent lap times.

2 Likes

45 days and three iterations of the lease later, it looks like I finally have a funded lease! Still waiting to get into Chrysler capital account, but Chrysler confirmed the lease is funded.

Now if I just get check owed to me; my faith in the dealer will be restored.