Heard people got 8% off m3 order. Any way to get in LA?

1. Give someone the spec you want to order.
  2. Have them order at MSRP and do the lease.
  3. Have them transfer the lease to you with 8% off.

You wouldn’t pay list for a lease, right?

All jokes aside, if you want 8% off, you have to wait. Potentially years.

2 Likes

GIF by Giphy QA

1 Like

Just received this email. BMW M3 Comp in stock. (I like the M2 Comp better) but if you are interested see below.

Hi everyone!

If you are trying to get your hands on an M3 Comp, I have one available in my show room RIGHT NOW!. These babies are extremely difficult to get ahold of, so if you are interested at all please get in touch with me ASAP. It will not last very long. As I’m sure you know, all M cars are special orders at the moment due to supply and demand. Not to mention, getting an allocation is tough. Please don’t hesitate if you are interested.

https://www.stevethomasbmw.com/new/BMW/2021-BMW-M3-for-sale-Camarillo-f36b4fa70a0e09b1110b83727e3a56e2.htm

Thank you,

Vanessa Lopez
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 805.233.2728

Steve Thomas BMW
411 Daily Drive
Camarillo CA 93010

With that kind of email, expect an 8% markup, not 8% off

11 Likes

@jananth1 I agree or either a 10% markup.

This thang look nice - $600 cero down??

1 Like

It’s the dealer “I know what I have” email.

3 Likes

No way is anyone getting a good deal based on that email.

2 Likes

And That interior color on Brooklyn grey is an interesting combo

1 Like

A kindergartner went ham on that interior color. Who uses yas marina blue for interior

1 Like

That thing is ugly. Could be the camera angle but that M3 is ugly.

lol people were saying that back in April and now begging me for the April deals :joy:

1 Like

Those April people just have to wait till the end of the year (maybe?). The current situation cant play out like this forever. Things always seem to revert to the mean.

Won’t play out like this forever, but spectators outside of the business looking in have no clue how serious this is. At least with Toyota, not sure about the other auto makers. It’s going to at least last the rest of this year and in my opinion well into next year.

1 Like

Customers simply have to become less picky :blush:.

But as I have stated before, I admit I am a self described bottom feeder🤪. I just move to where the best bang for the buck resides.

1 Like

I mean not necessarily, with the help of the forum (broker assisted), I was able to get 5 and 8% off on both an m550 and sq5 respectively, in the same month no less, the deals are to be had, but expecting an absolute blowout on any model other than a 3 series or A4 is just not going to happen right now.

Exactly. One has to be more flexible for the absolute best deals (and that holds true all the time, not just now).

Thus my self deprecating comment about being a bottom feeder, LOL. I don’t really want to be on the hook for multiple years on a deal that was good “relatively speaking”, my general rule is to never get into anything that I don’t think I can get out of more or less unscathed if desired…That of course has become more and more difficult, but it is still possible.

1 Like

Yes. I am in Dallas and heard from a TMC folks. They think into next year as crazy as that sounds. And Toyota is generally considered most on the ball.

Who knows. If we go WFH again due to CV that may dampen a little of the demand. I doubt full lockdown, but just delaying back in office.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.