Have you used Equity hackr?

Has anyone used Equityhackr before? Im trying it now, mainly to avoid paying the sales tax on my bmw lease if I were to buy it first then resale. I’ve gotten higher offers elsewhere, but paying the sales tax makes the equity payout about the same…but my question is, has anyone had any issue getting payment from equityhackr?

Their process once you accept their offer, they want to come pickup the vehicle and then mail out your payment once they have it. Obviously selling something without getting paid up front is raising some concern for me. Im a little afraid they may change the terms once in their possession. Just wanted to see if anyone else has used them and received payment as agreed upon.

Try to get multiple BMW dealers to bid on it, plus all the dealership conglomerates that own BMW dealerships such as Autonation, Penske AKA CarShop, etc.

Equity hackr is basically one of the brokers here, I think it’s @AutoNinjas ?

Check out their review thread.

1 Like

I wanted to ask same question. I am trying to sell my X2 in few weeks. How long does the whole process take?

The whole process went smooth. Overall it was pretty quick and easy. They come inspect, make an offer, pick it up, send you money. It’s a lot quicker process than buying it out, waiting for title, paying the sales tax, then trying to either list it on your own or check trade in values. I had a couple higher offers elsewhere, but paying the sales tax to get those offers made the profit the same for me by going with them. (they also know your avoiding the sales tax so it seems they kind of quote you with that in mind) Our transaction is complete and I was a happy customer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.