Have we hit peak Federal interest rates?

I read that post and thought, “moon rocks + hot nails is not the good time you expected” :face_with_spiral_eyes::crazy_face:

2 Likes

4 Likes

It could be edibles too. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

aren’t edibles more dangerous?

it’s true though.

The next round of tiktok fuckery will be about how to make money utilizing chatgpt. Bankruptcy proceedings are too depressing

4 Likes

isn’t it getting put behind a paywall soon

1 Like

Only if you’re not cognizant of the time delay.

Allegedly.

2 Likes

sold my 2014 991.1S in 2019 with 50K miles for 55K to Carmax. They sold it for 65K then.
It’s still going for 65-70K 3 years later with more miles.

1 Like

I used it in a discord that I’m in to write a card for my wife…better than anything I’ve ever written.

I got approved for a used car loan at 5.59% (lowest advertised) from Bank of America (60 months).
Penfed was 7.25% (though 5.54 is advertised). I had no issue qualifying for the lowest rate last year from Penfed. Interesting.

I didn’t try lightstream since they are 6.29

1 Like

I feel like I saw a 4.59% on used cars today from some credit union…can’t remember which one…

Found it… Tower FCU. You have to donate to their fund to join if you don’t live in the area. $35

1 Like

Market continues to fight the fed and call Jerome’s bluff.

1 Like

https://wolfstreet.com/2023/02/01/what-powell-actually-said/

2 Likes

#460,000 companies close down, 800 million people in debt

China bubble is about to explode yall. 2020s shaping up to be like the 1920s

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/02/06/investing/bank-of-america-ceo-brian-moynihan-debt-default/index.html

The 20’s in the Weimar Republic?

Right. As was seen though during the Great Depression, the late 1970s, the Great Recession and 3/20-12/20 with Covid, no country on this planet other than the United States has the resources, infrastructure, government and financial firepower to keep it all together - even for the rest of the world.

It will be fine.

1 Like

keep what together?

everything

1 Like

I think some of this probably belongs in a conspiracy thread

1 Like