Has leasehackr became a forum to upsell broker services?

2021540i
9/10 people don’t secure a good deal by themselves.

9/10 THINK they get a good deal by themselves.

6 Likes

My thoughts
1/10 - Got a good deal
4/10 - Thought they got a good deal
3/10 - Buyers remorse after they signed a ‘good deal’
1/10 - Got a horrible deal because they have bad credit
1/10 - Got an incredible deal by screwing the Broker.

3 Likes

I’ve leased straight from dealers up until 7-8 years ago when I found leasing companies in the tri-state area, the companies always found the best 0$ down at signing (TTL etc not included) with the least amount of hassle or haggling. COVID effectively dried the market up for the deals in my area, so naturally I looked at leasehacker where I’ve already gotten an sq5 from Quentin at NYC life, and the deal was better than the lease on my base q5, and am planning another BMW m car

1 Like

And yea you are right on the amount of people who actually get a good deal. The brokers on here have the best numbers I’ve seen leasing wise and I’ve only leased for the past 20 years on almost every model of car there is

1 Like

I think, since I’m the only person who used the word lazy, you are talking about my comment. I did not, however, say that using a broker is lazy. I just used a broker. What I did say that my lazy answer to someone wanting to be spoonfed is “use a broker.” So, not that using a broker is lazy, but I’m going to be lazy in my response and do no work if the poster is not willing to do any work for themselves.

6 Likes