Has anyone leased a Cadillac Xt6

Yeah but one could argue you won’t get the same luxury dealership and ownership experience.

I would really like to be in the $500’s

At dealer, 61k msrp, after discounts approx 57k, MF .00024, residual 54%, 36M 12k per year, 6% tax zero DAS, 709$… lame

i didnt look into this deal too deeply, but heres a link.

It doesn’t say how much due at signing.

> Typically, the first monthly payment will be due at lease signing in addition to any required down payment and a refundable security deposit. Payments do not include applicable taxes, title fees, and registration charges.

A bit vague, especially the “in addition to any required down payment” part.

1 Like

Hi All,

Is there room for improvement on this deal? trying to get as close as possible to mid 500’s per month tax in.

You’re at 13% off before incentives, which is pretty strong for a Cadillac. I doubt they would go much deeper to get you to 500/mo. You’ll need at least another couple grand, rough ballpark. Don’t hold your breath.

Do they have any loaners they are selling ?
I’ve found a couple loaners with 2k-3500k on the clock that are in the mid to upper 5’s in IL and IN.

Good idea, I’ll be sure to ask. Thx!

1 Like

Ohio dealer has XT6 luxury loaner for $489 with a dollar down.

Plus Tax, Tag, title & documentation fee. MSRP: $56600.CTP Some pricing may not be eligible with GM points.

Hi All,

Quote check. Cadillac XT6 Fart Car. They are saying they are being super aggressive.

11% on a 6300 mile loaner pre incentive? GM discount isn’t as good as say, BMW, but this is pretty meh

how are you getting 11%?

7290 off 63535. You always want to see what discount is before incentives are added, since that is entitled to you regardless

what % should I aim for?

GM is tough. I’d probably shoot for 15% on that many miles, but I’d probably get laughed at and have a hard time getting it. GM doesn’t discount nearly as aggressive as other brands

It’s a solid strategy, not being price competitive with the competition and offering poorer value. It’s helped Cadillac be the powerhouse brand it is today. /end sarcasm

2 Likes

My wife has an XT5 loaner that I snagged for 300/mo back in 18. It’s a decent hauler, comfortable on the highway and has some balls. I got a fantastic discount on it as it hit a birthday, and the incentives at the time made it a good buy. That said, I’d probably look elsewhere if I were to pay asking price today.