Has anyone hacked a Ford F-150 Raptor?

We’re looking for a truck with off-road capabilities and was wondering if anyone has hacked a Raptor recently or if you have any suggestions on which full size truck would have the best lease at present?

Tundra is best full size, raptor not in my recent memory.

Edit: last deal I could find in a brief Search (spare me it’s 4 am I’m East and couldn’t sleep) was from Jan. As a ballon loan to get finance incentives.

Raptor does not have lease support from Ford

I would think that people who want a Raptor would just buy a Raptor, as it is the best truck for its specific purposes.

If you want a truck that leases well, look into a Tundra (TRD-Off Road?). Not sure if USBank still has the best RV or does leases in California, but @Jrouleau426 always has some great deals despite not having much inventory at the moment.

People who are shopping Raptors are not cross shopping with a Tundra unless its a Pro

Raptors are their own animals

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure which was the best Off-Road model. I just put a question mark.

The truth is, like no one takes any of these off road :slight_smile:

1 Like

Clever girls, and roaring monster trucks.

Local construction tycoon’s kids got one. The thing is a beast, and holds no snuff. Tundras are leaseable, but I’d choose truck wise, a top tier ram or Ford Raptor any day of the week (if I don’t own them, hahaha).

@volvo1 depending on where you live or how vulgar you are , we call them pavement princesses or pavement :cat:.

I’ll stick to the Swedish lineup of SUVs :laughing:.

@HersheySweet They are called mall-crawlers. I have seen plenty of lifted Jeeps on 40-inch tires sitting in a parking lot outside a Nordstrom’s. Also, what happened with the other car?

pavement queen but yeah.

1 Like

All of the big 3 are very capable off-road, though not sure you would want to lease one for that specific purpose, you would also need skid plates packaged on it to avoid damaging the fuel tank, transfer case, transmission, etc etc.

Also define off road? Are we talking taking it on trails and campsite areas or are we talking rock crawling and sand dunes? There’s levels to this stuff.