Has anyone ever heard of this company-Pan Auto Miami?

Has anyone ever heard of this broker? Pan Auto Miami

I don’t see him listed here but he reached out from a different site and is saying pretty good deals.

Wary because he isn’t on here where most brokers seem to be.

Current lease ends 12/31 2018 Ford F-150 XLT Crewcab 4X4 loaded like a Lariat with custom leather, tonneau cover, 5k worth of wear and tear ok on bringing back, 45k miles allowed and am paying $567 a month now but want something better like my last Infiniti or similar needs to have all the super safety features due to wife possibly driving it

The deal seems too good to be true: Infiniti QX50 Lease 0 down

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Typical broker, and of course posts the obligatory [*] which means the price isn’t guaranteed
As long as you don’t pay upfront, you are good.

I did laugh at one of the Yelp reviews. [When I asked him Which FICO he uses ‘he ghosted me’] that part sounds like one of those problem credit people and he decided that he didn’t want to bother.

Looking at the FAQs section, under “Sign&Drive or $0 Down”, it states bank and other fees.

I would ask the broker what those other fees are. They must be including their broker fee, else how are they making money.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.