Has anyone else seen this Blazer EV lease deal anywhere?

CarsDirect shows the following deal for the RS eAWD. I can’t find it anywhere else. The LT eAWD deal is advertised on the Chevrolet website. Does anyone have further information? Or know whether it’s legit so I can approach the dealer with it? Thank you.

https://www.carsdirect.com/chevrolet/blazer-ev/prices-deals

What does that offer turn into once you add in the thousands in fees and taxes it doesnt include?

What % discount is required to match that price?

Does that mean you’ve seen it? That was my question.

I have seen a similar price pop up… which like all generic advertised deals are irrelevant and nothing like what they look like they are at first glance.

Wouldnt you rather work out what a good lease actually is?

2 Likes

I’ve done my best. And what I work out matches the quotes I’ve been given so far. And it’s not close to the deal noted on link I posted, which would be a way better outcome. That’s why I was wondering about its legitimacy. It just seems strange to me.

Can you post your calculator for your target deal?

Dont forget that those advertised deals are before taxes and fees, which can add thousands.

The cars direct listing is based on an at just about msrp lease price

LOL, these words are like the cross to Dracula to people coming here that don’t want to put real effort into learning how to calculate a lease which will save them thousands and probably tens of thousands over their lives if they had done so.

I asked a simple question, and now this? I don’t have a target deal yet. No calculator proof needed. And as for the Twitter gangster with the dracula comment…get a life!

And why don’t you have a target deal using the calc?

Just trying to get people to actually learn something…

Now that we have established that the advertised deal is based on $0 discount, are the deals that youve been looking at way over msrp or are they higher because they include fees and taxes?