Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

@BMW_Dave Hi Dave
Anything for Bloomberg LP?
Thanks!

Bloomberg BNA is on there but not a Bloomberg LP. Not sure what the difference is.

Yes Anhesuer Busch is on there.

1 Like

Hi Dave. Is Pepperdine on the list?

Is US Foods on this list? Thanks @BMW_Dave

No sorry.

No sorry.

20char

Could someone confirm if fleet offers a 0.0002 discount on MF?

No. It is only the discount now (which comes off MSRP).

Is limited brands on the list?

Is Baruch college (city university of New York) , Buffalo state college, or university at Buffalo (state university of New York) on the school list?
How about Grant Thornton?

Much appreciate your help. One more quick question, is lotalty stackable with conquest? Thanks again

Looking for 330e drive.
American Dental Association.
Have current BMW lease.
PM me.

No sorry

Yes you’re good

No. You either have a BMW or you have another brand - or you have a bike and you don’t qualify for either :laughing: Right now there is no Conquest though in our market.

You should be good. What comes up is “American Dental Hygienists’ Association”. And you’ve got loyalty too. I have one more 330e available with a great deal on it. Can you please email me your zip and city to dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com?

Hi Dave, I emailed you a couple of days ago, not sure if you got it!I’m interested in leasing a car from you, can you please pm me?

Hello. CitinBank on the list?

Hello! Thanks in advance for your help Dave. Do either Ohio State or Emerson College appear on the corporate fleet list?

If you meant CitiBank than yes it’s on there but if you meant to type CitinBank than no.

I don’t see either of those. Sorry.

@BMW_Dave. Hello is Accenture on the list? Thanks in advance

I’ve seen this one asked elsewhere and I am pretty sure the answer is yes.

Accenture LLP. You’re good! :+1: