Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

Hi, is Tesla on there by chance?

Yes for Tesla!

20Char

Thank you Dave. Do you know how I would get this applied to a car Iā€™m looking at currently? I called the dealership and they told me there are no more fleet incentives.

Also, I initially assumed ā€œ4 seriesā€ includes the M4, but now am thinking that might not be correct. Please let me know if that was an incorrect assumption.

If theyā€™re not willing to work with you than find a dealer that is. The $500 Corp Fleet Incentive for the 4 Series is on ALL 4 Series, including the M4.

Looking for a 740e 2017 or 2018.

EXECUTIVE PACKAGE
DRIVER ASSISTANCE PLUS PACKAGE
DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACKAGE
PARKING ASSISTANCE PACKAGE
MSRP $101,295 (for a 2017)

I have a quote for $20k off MSRP and $5000 incentives. 7500 miles. 36 months
$845 w tax $3000 down

What are you waiting for?! :laughing:

Seriously! Thereā€™s only a handful of 2017ā€™s left so if that car has the options you want I wouldnā€™t walk, I would run down there today and sign before someone else does. The 2018ā€™s arenā€™t even going to be within $10,000 of that kind of savings.

2 Likes

Hi Dave

Iā€™m new to LH. Iā€™m looking for a lease deal on a 430i sDrive convertible and M4 convertible. Preferably 2017s if available. Can you provide me with a price quote? Located in Los Angeles.

Iā€™m off today and tomorrow but will be back on Thursday. I should be able to get back to you by Friday since Thursday is last day of the month and I have a number of appointments. In the meantimeā€¦

For the quickest response email me for quotes at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com and provide all the following information:

• What is your zip code
  • What stock # do you want from my inventory
  • Do you have a current BMW Lease and what model
  • What company do you work for
  • What colleges do you have a degree from
  • When did you graduate or when are you eligible to graduate

Does Tesla fire you if you roll into the parking lot in a BMW. ?:wink:

Hehe hasnā€™t happened yet, but maybe they just havenā€™t noticed.

I do think electric cars will take over one day (and teslas are really fun to drive actually), but until then Iā€™ll get as many manual gear changes in as I can.

UCI alumni gets corporate fleet at ShellyBMW. Any other dealers going to partner soon?

Corp Fleet isnā€™t dealer specific. Itā€™s a list that published by BMW NA. And yes UCI is on there so you donā€™t have to call ShellyBMW. Iā€™m the one that posted this info so I would hope that I would anyone on here would give me the opportunity. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @BMW_Dave - Iā€™m based out of NY. Is Cornell University part of the fleet program? Do you ship all the way to NY, or should I look for someone local?

hi @BMW_Dave is MIT part of the program? or Fresenius?

Does Mini count for BMW loyalty?

@BMW_Dave do you anything about this "road event additional $2,000 allowance@? Thanks

Dave sent you and email on Sunday. Let me know if you can help. Thanks Doug

Iā€™m off today guys (and gals). Iā€™ll get back to these questions tomorrow. Thanks!

No. Sorry. Neither are on there.

I donā€™t believe so but I would have to look into this further

From what Iā€™ve gathered this seems to be a trade-in allowance for non-BMWā€™s that are being traded in and have a loan or lease to be paid off. Like payment credits. It is NOT conquest as some have stated. And I also do not see it here in our region either.

@BMW_Dave, does Anhesuer Busch count for Fleet? Wife works there. Monsanto?