Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

Yes you’re good with CVS!

Hi Dave,
Can you check on Riam Group and ALTR Created Diamonds. Thanks man!

Sorry. No go on both. :frowning:

Can you use fleet discount on loaner/demo vehicles?

No sorry

20 characters

@BMW_Dave just to clarify, your answer “no sorry” was in response to @Lubes question if you can apply the corporate fleet discount to loaners?

Besides holiday bonus cash and loyalty rebates, what other rebates/discounts are currently available for BMW?

Any of these on it?
Stony Brook University
NYS DEC
LL Bean

Hi Everybody. @BMW_Dave Does Saginaw Valley State University qualify? Also, what monthly payment can one expect for a 2017 530i xdrive Loaner? 10K/36

Also, drive to end hunger if you’re in the right area & apparently the super top secret grandfathered in geographic-limited MSD program.

I would like to get some information on what I could expect or target on a lease for a 2017 530i xdrive. I have a fleet discount level 2. From what I have researched shoot for 10% off MSRP. Get an additional $1000 off for Lev2. In addition $2000 holiday incentive. Any other discounts? I currently don’t lease.
36mo/15K New Hampshire
Do we know where the sweet spot is for lease residuals?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how to redeem BMW credit card rewards toward a new lease? Is it correct to say those rewards will stack with all other incentives because the credit card rewards are payment toward the lease?

I’m planning to lease an i3 in CA in September 2018 and I’m wondering if I can do the following: corporate fleet + recent grad + paying for most of the lease with BMW credit card rewards

That’s correct. You cannot use a fleet discount on loaners or demos. Every model is different but it’s mostly, Holiday Credit, iPerformance Credit (on plug-ins), Loyalty on specific modes (not all), Corp Fleet, College Grad and UDE cash if you’ve got it. That it.

Stony Brook and LL Bean are both on the list.

No that school is not on the list. Every vehicle is specific so if you’d like a quote you can go to my profile page and email me the required information listed there. Sorry but I just don’t do estimated payments. Too many variables.

Seriously? Are there dealers in certain markets that are still giving MSD’s? Because I have heard nothing from BMW NA.

See comments above about estimations and how to get an exact quote. And for that model, 36 months is the sweet spot (as it is with almost all models).

Sounds like a good strategy. I don’t know anything about using credit card rewards but I don’t see why it would be any different than using your BMW credit card to do the one-pay. Let me know if you find anything out.

1 Like

Apparently it’s an east coast thing, Client Advisors have been contacting clients and asking if they want to roll over MSDs into new leases. What wasn’t clear if this was a true roll over into a new lease based on the existing MSDs (e.g. if you had $2000 in existing MSDs could you only roll that $2000 into a new MSD) or just eligibility to use the MSD program again.

Are University of California, Davis or Case Western Reserve University on there?

Aahhhhh…no they are not actually applying security deposits to the new deals and lowering the money factors. They’re just using fancy verbiage to basically say…do you want to take your refundable MSD’s from your last deal and use that money to a) pay down your payoff if negative or b) to cover your drive-offs/cap reduction on the next lease.

It’s all semantics. BMW is not allowing MF reduction with security deposits anywhere.

UC Davis is good!! Let me know what I can do to help.

Not exactly, apparently they are used to buy down the MF. I honestly am not sure how it works as my wife and I didn’t use MSD on either of our leases, so I’m not eligible. But see this post for a recent reference to using MSD to lower MF: BMW MSD Program Being Discontinued

It works the same way the previous MSD program worked, however, you need to be grandfathered in and the reduction is only .0005 per MSD. It’s listed on my paperwork as a security deposit, just as it was with my previous lease. You can also add more money if necessary due to a higher monthly payment. My MSD amount went from $3,150 to $3,850 (contributed $700 more).

I would love to see your contract so I can figure this out.

I’ll PM you a copy of the contract soon.