Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

Hi Dave, Not today sorry, But next Monday or Tuesday I could

Hi Dave,

I currently work for Yum! Brands (Parent company of Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC) I am also enrolled in Western Governors University lastly I am also in the US Army Reserve - Think you can help me get an excellent deal on a 2 series? :slight_smile: 780 credit if that helps as well

Thanks!

Dave, how about northeastern university or mcphs (massachusetts college of pharmacy and health sciences)?
Thanks

I wouldn’t be opposed to a 4 series as well, I have a 2016 Acura ILX (9 payments left) that I am trying to get rid off so if you could help me with that as well that would be great

If you can email me that would be great. I need to know what stock # you’re interested in and the details of your trade in. VIN, miles, color, options, payoff.

Neither one. Sorry :frowning:

Another happy customer! Thank you @richmeister and all of the leasehackr community for being so supportive!

2 Likes

Glad it worked out for him. Looking for a 530i/e no luck so far

Any of the New York City Community or State Colleges in the list?

Thank you

When I search for “New York” no colleges or universities pop up. Sorry.

Hi Dave - how about Hyland Software or University Hospitals?

HYLAND is on there! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for checking, much appreciated! :+1:

1 Like

@BMW_Dave, any hopeful outlook for bmw leasing? 2018 residuals are worse than the 2017 residuals. 2017 bmw 3 series has a higher residual than the exact same 2018 model

Actually the 2018 and 2017 3 Series have the exact same residual (61% at 36/10k). The 2017 is better right now though because of the $3,000 lease rebate. Of course the 2018’s are going to lease as well because the factory has to get rid of the 2017’s first.

Did it change, I thought it at one point was lower, did they raise the residual?

Sept was worse. October got better.

Hello, is HSBC or SUNY farmingdale on the list? 6 months away from graduating looking to a lease a 320 x drive before then.

You’re good! HSBC is on there :+1:
As long as you’re eligible to graduate in the next 6 months (and can document that with transcripts than we can do it now and you will also get the $1,000 College Grad Rebate. Email me at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com and let me know what you’re looking for so I can put together a quote. Don’t forget your zip code please.

is CVS Health on there?