Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

Dave, how confident are you for fleet eligibility when it comes to the universities? Does one qualify by simply being a graduate of one of these schools? (even if its not recently)

University of Pennsylvania or California state university Fullerton?

Hi there can you check if Chubb is on the list and do you know how much of a discount for purchasing a Mini there is?

Thanks!

A purchased vehicle used for work can be depreciated on the schedule E, yielding the same benefits as expensing a leaseā€¦

I Wish bmw still did MSD. The deals are just not there anymore. I know my lease would be atleast $100-200 more a month.

2016 BMW 340 X Drive M-sport

MSRP 60,545
10k / year
36 months
Fleet discount
FULL MSD
tax in payment 8.875%
$475/ month
Drive off was just first month and bank fee

MSDā€™s DO NOT drive $100 - $200 / mo in savings. itā€™s usually more like $30 - $50 / mo.

Sounds good. I look forward to working with you!

Itā€™s not about confidence (although I have plenty of thatā€¦lol). All you have to do is provide proof. If you are a graduate of a University which is on the Corp Fleet list you just need to provide a copy of your degree and final transcripts. The latter didnā€™t used to be required but BMW started cracking down on the whole alumni thing.

University of Pennsylvania is GOOD. Fullerton is not (although itā€™s a great school!) I actually went to Troy High School right there on Dorothy. :slight_smile:

Chubb did not bring anything up on the list. Maybe a parent company? And no idea what the MINI programs are. Sorry!

It depends on the cap cost and RV of the vehicle in question. Hypothetically, if a BMW with a $60k MSRP has a cap cost of $54k and RV of 58% and BMWFS still allowed max MSDs/fleet MF reduction, the customer would save alittle over $71/month. If the vehicle cost more, the savings would be more.

Thatā€™s not exactly true. I had an X5 and have saved over $100 doing MSD. Plus if you had high residual, incentives, MSD and euro delivery; that combo got me a 2011 z4 i believe msrp was 57k. Guess what my lease was for 24mo/10k. Under $300. $298 with taxes in payment. The residual was 78% for 24 months if Iā€™m not mistaken. I miss those days.

Also I heard Euro delivery is being canceled due to german law.

Any good deals on an x5 in SoCal?

what is the best 2017 i3 rex fully loaded lease 10k/36 months, already with Bmw financial and AARP, RECENT GRADUATE.

Any good deals on 330 E in New Jersey? Can someone provide numbers

Hi #BMW_Dave,
Is UC Riverside included in the list of eligible Corp fleet recipients?

Is any of University of Houston, Baylor college of Medicine, or Houston Methodist Hospital on the list?
Thanks, Dave.

Is being a graduate of Northwestern University from years ago eligible?

Also, do these discounts stack? (ie: discount from school + discount from employer)

Yes youā€™re good to go. Can you come down and see me today?

ā€œBaylor University Medical Centerā€ is approved
"Houston Methodist" is approved

Northwestern University is not listed but Northwestern Medicine is. And no, you can pick up the $500 incentive if you work for a company on the list or graduated from a school on the list but not both.

Hi Dave,

How about any Las Vegas institutions? University of Nevada, Las Vegas or College of Southern Nevada?

Sorry @payam, neither are on there.

1 Like