Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

Not trying to shoot down the deal, but why would you transfer into a 2017 M3 when a 2016 M3 will be at least 100 a month cheaper.

If you want to email me the details, Iā€™d be happy to take a look at it.

I responded in your other post. Not a bad deal at all but theyā€™re holding MF on you.

If you can even find a 2016 it wouldnā€™t be as good because thereā€™s no programs on them. 2017 model has a $3k rebate.

Not talking about your deal talking about the M3 transfer.

I found this Corporate Partners List in one of my local dealersā€™ web site. The link seems to be still active, but if not - I have the list PDF attached to the first post in the Bimmerfest thread. Also, this might not be up-to-date as things have been changing recently but I hope it is still helpful.
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=970733

1 Like

This list does have some but not all. Plus the list is updated daily as more are added. Iā€™ve gone away from downloading the Excel spreadsheet to my desktop because it changes so frequently.

@BMW_Dave Do either of these universities qualify for the fleet program: UCLA, UC Berkeley, or Biola University?

Iā€™m interested in leasing a X5. Thanks in advance.

Yes youā€™re qualified with UCLA and Berkeley! Email me at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com and let me know what youā€™re looking for.

Sent you pmā€¦

Any chance Indiana University qualifies?

Only as ā€œIndiana University Healthā€ officially

Is University of Texas on the list?
Thanks,

All of these are on the listā€¦

Texas State University
Texas Womenā€™s University
University of Texas Medical Branch
University of Texas at Austin

Thank you!
Does this work for demo units also?

No. You canā€™t stack Corp Fleet and Demo together.

Dave, is this by household or does the actual buyer need to qualify? If I work for a company that is recognized can my not married to me domestic partner (lives together) qualify for the rebate? Looking forward to meeting you. We need to lease a car Black Friday Weekend.

1 Like

:laughing: Iā€™ve never heard of someone ā€œneedingā€ to lease a car on Black Friday weekend. Iā€™ll be happy to help whenever it is though!

Family members are allowed but per BMW NAā€¦ā€œImmediate family members of BMW Group select partners are defined as spouse, parents, siblings, grandparents or children and are required to reside at the same address. Acceptable forms of documentation would be required and it is not necessary that the eligible person be on the application or title, but a clear connection to the eligible person is required.ā€

Is University of Wisconsin-Whitewater on the list?

Not sure if itā€™s one of those

My brother went to Uni of WI Milwaukee, so at very least that works. Thank you!

1 Like

Black Friday is the day the old lease gets turned in-- And we will be in LA so I will hit you up about a week before to set up a deal.