Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

If you’re paying MSRP, can’t you just order it from your local dealer to save on shipping costs? Or do you need it soon?

1 Like

only one of this color combination to be built, with BMW claiming they will not reproduce this color combination again for this car.

Worst case scenario I order one, to Euro Delivery and change the interior color.

1 Like

Will be fun to touch up some scratches. Even more to repaint some panels.

With the Amaro Brown and Manual trans? I see it here. Nice configuration! I’d be happy to sell it to you with no MF markup if they’ll give it to me.

1 Like

I did European delivery on M3 7 years ago, and it was a great experience. I posted my journey on Bimmerpost.com back then. I returned the M3, and broke up with ex-girlfriend I went with. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The IRS allows 53.5 cents per mile driven * 1,250 miles per month equals $668.75

He is better off with expensing lease costs even with IRS lease inclusion amount for luxury cars.

@Njbmw Can I pm you regarding lease expensing qns. My wife is 1st year RE agent. I have quick qns. on expensing actual cost, gas and lease cost.

1 Like

Feel free Steve, just shoot it over.

1 Like

I just got home from meeting with @BMW_Dave and got into a 2018 440i Gran Coupe. I started shopping on this site recently as to what my next car would be as my 2015 lease was about to end and from the beginning of messaging with Dave on this site to getting my keys for the new car and driving off, he made the transition seamless, transparent, smooth, and at a price others could not compete! I was in and out in only a couple of hours. I live in the LA area and was happy to have driven down to Murrieta and would absolutely do it again! Thank you Dave!

Thanks again Thomas! It was a pleasure meeting you today and I’m honored to be your Client Advisor!

2 Likes

Share the lease details?

Yep share the details please otherwise how do we know it’s a great deal :slight_smile:

Maybe @BMW_Dave can post some of the deals he can make happen similar to what chevysalesgirl and chevyPhil do in their thread?

1 Like

I will definitely do that but probably won’t be able to today since it’s still “end of month” as far as BMW is concerned. Still have a number of folks trying to come in today. Once the programs are updated for October I will put up a couple “Lease Specials”.

in for some October lease special.

I had 5 payments left of my 2015 435i lease and Dave offered utilizing the BMW pull ahead program (3 months payments) and dealership will take care of the remaining 2 payments, plus below:

MSRP $55585
Sale price $49549 (before incentives, includes $500 corporate fleet discount)
Loyalty Discount $750
Lease cash $2000
$0 down
MF .00152
36 months 15k miles
Residual 54%
Monthly payment $583
Tax 9.25% $54
total monthly $637

Would’ve looked better if BMW actually had some factory cash these days but unfortunately all their incentives are in the lease rebates. And this was on a 2018.

A friend of mine is trying to get out of his 17 M3 lease with 25 months left, payment of 845 if your interested.

Is it a manual? 20 characters

Hi Dave. I’m trying to get a lease on a remaining 2017 M6 Gran Coupe. Is this something you can help with?

I have a quote from a local dealer that I posted in the other forum, maybe you could let me know if that quote is good/bad/ugly?

Thanks!

Automatic

20 characters.