No USC. Bruins get it though. Lol

5 Likes

is AT&T on the corporate fleet list?

is Consolidated Edison on it thanks

I’ll take the no answer as a no.

No. Sorry.

YES :slight_smile:

No. Sorry.

Hi Dave, is HP Enterprise on the list? Can you PM a quote for a 540i 36month & 10k/year? Thanks!

If you’re referring to Hewlett Package Enterprise Developers than yes they are on there. For a quote, please email me at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com with the following info:

• What stock # do you want from my inventory? Click here
  • What is your zip code?
  • Have you had a BMW in your household in the last 12 months?
  • Do you have a different brand vehicle in your household?
  • Have you received a degree in the last 24 months or are you eligible to in the next 6 months?

Hi Dave. Can Costo & CVSHealth discounts be combined? 11756. No BMW in the household.
I was quoted on a Jet Black 2018 320i, with no options except the convenience package. MSRP $37,390.They offered $34,890 including $500 CVS fleet. I asked if they brought the sale price down to $33000, they got my attention.
With $3000 lease rebate, I should be in the wheelhouse of $350/mo, w/only the First Mo, DMV taxes, and Aq fee up front.
How does this look? Can I get it lower?

Can you please email me with your zip code? My email is in the post above yours.

Sure thing. Sent the post also.

1 Like

Which BMW leases better - X5 or 5 series? Looking at demo vehicles with about 5K miles.

5 Series, especially if you have loyalty. Residual is 2% higher. And the Loyalty rebate is $1k more on the 5 Series. Are you in CA? If so, email me and I’ll put together a quote for you.

I just sent you a PM but didn’t realize that you may not be checking your PMs. I am in WA. Can you do out of state?

hi @BMW_Dave - is Uber on the list (either as a corporate HQ employee or as a driver)?

Uber Technologies, Inc.

Yes

@BMW_Dave Hi there! Are Baylor Scott & White or Baylor University part of the program? Thanks!

@BMW_Dave Hi- Question on a former loaner lease. The dealer told me I could not use Fleet or Costco on a former loaner deal. Is that accurate? Also, MSRP was 53.5k and selling price was 45K. Do you think there is more room on the deal? Thanks!

@BMW_Dave

Hi Dave,
Arizona state university is on the list??

Thanks

Okay where’s the link to the list so I can see if I qualify?