Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

How about University of Pittsburgh Medical Center? May be listed as UPMC as well?

Yes UPMC is listed under the Next Jump Inc umbrella. NEPP3180

1 Like

Dangā€¦ I am alumni of gtownā€¦ but work for nyu school of medicine. I couldnā€™t find nyu school of medicineā€¦ thanks for any info.

Thanks a lot, Dave.
20ā€¦

Hi, What do you think is the best deal I could get on a white with red interior X2, convenience package, MSRP $47,500 in NJ? I was quoted $2500 with $452 a month which incorporated my final two payments of $425. I waited a month, made another payment and added in the extra Costco $500 rebate and the dealership wouldnā€™t budge off the number. I vthought the out of pocket would at least decrees $925

funny, I too am looking for x2 but black with red interir and con package. let me know if u come across a better deal

@BMW_Dave HI Dave, can you check for Hilton Hotels and Ingram Micro ?

Hilton Worldwide or Ingram Micro are both on there.

Good afternoon. Could you tell me if Motorola Solutions is in Fleet program? I assume yes since majority of our c-level drive ā€˜em. Additionally, is the $500 Fleet incentive on a loaner (less than 5K) the only incentive under the program?

Yes Motorola Solutions is on there. Retired loaners vehicles with less than 5k miles qualify for every incentive that a new car qualifies for.

Hi Dave, I am looking for Red/Orange BMW 430i Convertible in bay area. The least I am getting is 1700 down + 770/month for 10k miles/36months lease. The other I am getting is 3500 down, 683+tax for 10k/36months on similar 4 series bmw 430i convertible. can you suggest what would be best pricing on such car?

@jatin87, @GDR1, why are you asking for advice or quotes on a car in a thread related to Corporate Fleet? PM or email him your requests instead.

1 Like

Isnt the thread title Happy to help with BMW leasesā€¦

Sure, if you overlook ā€œCorporate Fleetā€ as well.

Hello, is Johns Hopkins University on the list by any chance? Thank you

Is Beretta on the list?

I will be happy to help and provide quotes in an effort to earn your business but this thread is specifically about Corporate Fleet eligibility.

Please email me directly at dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Too lazy to scroll up and read- does COSTCO still work?

Costco fleet is good through 10/1

Is USC on the list? Thanks in advance!