Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

I didn’t mean just you, but in general, exactly because many others asked.

@cheapdad00 - in large companies it’s usually benefits provider with 800 number who handles these perks. And HR is better organized, at least should be. The details may not be up to date, but you only need a yes/no answer from them.

I’m in the same boat, I’ve tried before but just ended up getting nowhere.

It’s all good. I don’t mind searching especially since the list can possibly change every day and companies aren’t even in the know.

Would you happen to know if any State or Local Governments or Government agencies are on the Fleet list? The State of New York in particular.

BMW_Dave,

I think with the conversation that happened right after my request you may have missed it. Is Palo Alto Networks on the fleet discount list?

Thanks,
Paul

I have been told the University of Wisconsin (Stevens point not sure if its all UW schools) and Georgetown are on the Fleet list possibly, can you confirm?

Thanks.

Sorry guys (and ladies)…I was off today and also am tomorrow. I’ll try to answer all the inquiries when I get back on Friday. I’ll also update the rebates and incentives thread with March programs.

How often are you off the last day of the month? Or is the last day really not the last day for incentives, etc.

I ended up being scheduled off these two days and surprisingly I somehow end up being scheduled off the last day of the month fairly often it seems. Lol. That’s one reason I always tell people not to wait until the last day. That whole tactic isn’t worth near as much as people think. You will get a better deal by being ready and making a realistic commitment and the promise to come in that day. But if you do that, and your CA gets to a price/payment that works for you, have the decency to show up. They work hard for rush deals and management counts that sale for the day when they approve the nasty loss. I try to give everyone a “last day of month” deal every day and will always push for a couple hundred more if they can come in that day.

The last day for incentives changes every month but this month the February programs expire today. I’ll update the thread when I get back on Friday.

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder to all our members:

1. you are not entitled to a deal.

2. @BMW_Dave as well as other registered dealers/ brokers on the forum has been doing a great service to the leasehacking community - they are competitive upfront and no one should be pulling numbers out of thin air unless they have a solid competing offer from another dealer or broker.

3)Please read Original Posts (OP) entirely and google simple offers such as college grad terms and conditions instead of asking repeatedly…

Blockquote

I wonder too.

1. I highly recommend all our newer users check out our shared deals section or marketplace to get a sense of what our deals on leasehackr look like and how they are structured if you really don’t want to read the tips and intro stuff. (Trust me I don’t read rulebooks, manuals or textbooks at all. If you come across terms you don’t understand use ctrl + f on 8 Things You Should Know Before Leasing A New Car — LEASEHACKR

Other than that Happy Hackn!

2 Likes

Regarding the benefits thing. Had my wife look into whether her company was eligible (massive corporation) and apparently her HR manager didn’t think so, nor did their company benefits website show it either. However Dave confirmed that it did, and then a local dealer confirmed as well.

So short story short, sometimes even the companies don’t know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I submitted my “suggestion” for Volvo & MB to benefits provider and a few months later it still shows in their system, but not yet accepted. Who knows how they apply and get approved.

Looks like they are smacking you with a baseball bat.

Can you confirm if General Dynamics and University of Washington are on the fleet list? If I’m qualified for both, do I get double discount?

I’m pretty sure UofW is on the list but I can double check when I get back on Saturday. And no you can’t double up. Lol

1 Like

Is North Carolina State University on the list?

How about Macy’s? and Blue Cross

Hi Dave… I sent you an email and a private msg too and have not heard back from you? Please let me know if you can help me to find a good lease option? If I purchase from you can you have it shipped. Please let me know. Thanks

I was off the last two days and am working my way back through my emails. You should have a reply before I leave tonight. Thanks for your patience!

PREMERA BLUECROSS is. Not sure if that’s your company or not.