Happy to help with BMW Leases - Corporate Fleet - UPDATED 08/17/2018

Loving all the Pittsburgh related inquiries. I went to Pitt for undergrad and Duquesne for grad school.

2 Likes

Hi Dave,
Can Fleet and Winter Event Code be combined??
Local dealer saying no and only $500 for Event??
New Jersey

Thanks

Mikeleti- my experience on the $1000 OL event code is that the dealers say $500 from BMW and the dealer is supposed to contribute the other $500. So Iā€™ve been stuck with only getting $500 so far. Let me know if you find a NJ dealer that is doing the full $1000!

What @eximo said is absolutely correct. If youā€™ve already grinded them down to the bone before pulling out your OL Code, theyā€™re not going to extend the other $500 as the store is only reimbursed $500 from BMW FS.

BMW_Dave, Does AARP member get discount from BMW?

Thanks

No. Nothing more than anybody else would be able to get.

That is what I am being told as well, Thanks.
How about combining Event code and Corp Fleet??
Can you use both on same lease??

That is what I am being told as well, Thanks.
How about combining Event code and Corp Fleet??
Can you use both on same lease??

Can you run deals in South Florida - Iā€™m looking for an X5 and have corporate discount.

Is Verizon fleet eligible?
Thanks for your help!

Yes but there would be an additional shipping cost that may outweigh the savings benefit.

Yes. Verizon is listed under the Next Jump Inc benefits group. NEPP3180.

Should be okay

corporate fleet on NCLH holidings (Norwegian Cruise Line)?

Trade a good lease deal for a good cruise deal?? :sweat_smile:

Not on the list. Sorry. Iā€™m down for a good cruise deal though! :laughing:

Bummer - but thanks for checking!

Hook me up with a good deal here in S FL and Ill get you out on a nice one from San Pedro!

Dave, how about Marsh USA or Marsh & McLennan?

Dave,

Is the company I work for, Palo Alto Networks, on your list of companies eligible for discounts?

Do you know of any decent dealers in north Florida? Iā€™m looking for an 2017 i3. Iā€™ve actually not driven one yet, but if itā€™s a BMW, itā€™s got to be good, rightā€¦

Thanks,
Paul

I wonder why people just donā€™t check with their (their family members) employers/benefits provider about eligibility rather than posting here?

2 Likes

I asked because I saw where lots of others have askedā€¦

Also, I can be sure the answer I get is accurate here, since itā€™s checked against the BMW database.

Without going into detail, past experience has taught me you canā€™t always trust the answers you get from the HR email box. (At least, at a former employer)

Also, in a very large international company, good luck finding out who the person responsible is. In a cost savings move much of our Corporate generalist stuff (finance/HR/Procurement/Most IT) is done out of Phillipines, India or Poland, so if it was their responsibility to get fleet stuff done, it would never happen. I was able to locate our US fleet person internally, but his role is mainly making sure whatā€™s left of our sales rep staff gets their transportation needs sorted. The corporate affinity information is years old in some cases, still has BMW fleet incentives allowing for MF reduction and 1500 lease contribution.

1 Like