Happy New Year!

I’m not sure where this should go, but I wanted to wish the entire community a Happy New Year! Working with this community over the past 18 months has been a bright spot in an otherwise very challenging time for me both personally and professionally, and I am grateful for it. I learn something new here on a daily basis, and am thankful to know that even in an era of rising interest rates, slowing growth, and a ton of uncertainty, car leases can still be hacked. Here’s to a happy, healthy, and very prosperous 2019!

16 Likes

Happy new year to you as well Mike! Been a fun few months for me here also. Learned an enormous amount about leasing and have not only been able to get a great deal for myself, I’ve also been able to really help family and friends.

Here’s to a healthy, prosperous new year in 2019!

2 Likes

Happy Rocking New Year LH Fam !

1 Like

Right back at ya.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun celebration.

If you’re celebrating, please be smart and don’t take any chances driving—and look out for the other drivers, too.

Happy New Year LH!

wish everyone a blessed 2019… thanks to everyone who contributes to here…

1 Like

Happy new year :fireworks:

May it be filled with unicorns, loaners and fully loaded C300s.

3 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

May the new year be filled with more fart cars!

3 Likes

I resolve to close a 1% (7.5k miles / 36 mos first payment DAS) on one of the following:

AMG C43
Audi SQ5
BMW X3 M40i

1 Like

Pm me dealer info please :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Please pm dealer info

1 Like

I have a 1% C43 lined up . . . But for negative equity in my stupid Lexus. They’re out there. Specifically promised not to cite the dealer.

It’s in SoCal. (Duh)

1 Like

Happy New Year! Let 2019 be the return of $50/mo Cruzes … one last dance before they’re gone forever!

4 Likes

Happy new Hackryear!

1 Like

Happy new year!!!

1% C43 is possible on 2018s fairly easily since the 2019 is out now. I almost closed on a demo which would have been .74% with MSD (they didn’t accept MSD sadly)

Happy new year to all. Big thanks to the community, fellow LHs, @trusted_hackrs and @michael & @littleviolette. Here’s to a new year of unicorn hunting and deal churning.

1 Like

Happy New Year Guys!

1 Like