60 Volts in stock! Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose. All inclusive details inside including drive off. call/Text Phil 415-596-6262

Personally, I don’t feel the post is misleading. He laid out the numbers and terms clearly and even stated the down payment and monthly payment can be adjusted accordingly as the buyer sees fit. If he had put something like “Chevy Volt $99/mo lease!!!” as the post title instead, then I would say it’s misleading. Now with that being said, whether or not this deal is actually a “great” lease special to this forum’s audience can be argued.

1 Like

Maybe not misleading but it seems to me that the best way for apples to apples comparison of the deals is to see the pricing with zero cap cost reductions.

1 Like

That does make a lot of sense, and thank you for the feedback. I hadn’t considered that because I didn’t come up with the special myself, it is a dealership special as advertised. I can definitely adjust it with no CCR and the same discounts and rebates and post that. Thank you for the suggestion. Let me know if there are any other ways that I can provide accurate comparable pricing.

Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

What is this with just 1st payment? I want to see it posted here…who the hell wants to pay 5k down???

Might as well do $1 lease! Just 10k down.

Its been stated. Post the deal with zero cash down besides 1st month.

special removed. no longer valid. will post new one soon.

With the total amount down as the only variable, here is $0 down total. True sign and drive. same discounts and rebates, MF, and residual of course.

Thank you for your patience everyone we had a crazy presidents day weekend. Thank you as well to all of you that have taken advantage of the special. Feel free to post your experiences with me and how easy I am to work with.

Much better
Things missing is Tags, Title, Acquisition Fee

I’d think “all inclusive” means all inclusive.

1 Like

Seems pretty good to me. It’s under 1% rule at .67% for people with current leases. I’d take one if I needed/wanted a Volt. Maybe get it down to $200 flat plus tax with $0 sign and drive on 36/10k and they’ll fly off the shelves.

1 Like

Thats a nice deal you have there…Here is a SoCal Deal, Shipping available to Northern California

2017 Chevrolet Volt LT W/ Leather Pkg, Comfort & Bose Sound
MSRP $36,215
Price $31,715

.00062 MF
$999 Total due at signing OTD
7.75% Tax rate

Payments including tax

W/ Loyalty or Conquest
$242.62 10k miles 51%
$252.94 12k miles 50%
$274.14 15k miles 48%

w/o Loyalty or Conquest
$257.76 10k miles 51%
$268.35 12k miles 50%
$289.55 15k miles 48%

$395 Disposition with Dealers
$0 Disposition with DSR Leasing

Prgm#JWJ - 2017 Chevrolet Volt LT Special Financing and Incremental Customer Cash: 2250.00
Prgm#XAA - 2017 Chevrolet Volt LT Consumer Cash and Special Financing: 4610.00
Prgm#DSX - 2017 GM Competitive Lessee Conquest Cash: 500.00

We only have 15 remaining at this price :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

Anthony L @ https://dsrleasing.com
@Kara_V_DSR
@Gianni

3 Likes

special removed* no longer valid. will post new one soon.

Is that a typo regarding the packages and MSRP? You list the same packages, but MSRP is lower.

He hacked the price. LOL

Thanks for updating your deal!

You’d hope so but I prefer it all in writing. I’ve gotten many offers and then they are like Oh! We meant + Destination, Tags, Title, Acquisition Fee, Respond to email fee, fee for charging you fee.

Yup… according to Chevy.com the Lt w/ Comfort, Leather and Bose is at min $36,015. I suspect freight is missing or something